E/W FANCIES ~ Thursday 28th June..

Firebird Annie 3.40 Yarmouth. Not one to trust, but blinkers applied today and with no trip and ground worries and the ability to get involved in the finish, you'd have to fancy her at currently 10.0 (betfair). Questions surround every horse lining up, so going on the basis she runs her race with the blinkers on and doesn't piss about, she should go well and looks good for a place with surely a few under achieving here.

Re: E/W FANCIES ~ Thursday 28th June.. 4.40 yarmouth wee charlie castle what looks a close race but without any horse looking much ahead of the rest. second race of the season for this horse and the previous seasons have each seen him place for the corresponding run. LTO finished nowhere, but likley to be gettign some fitness at this stage. Rawdon has come up as a selection for my lay down and die thread (so will be laying that if i can ever get onto betfair, and, with my thinking should mean one less horse in the reckoning). Has number 1 draw, has run well for todays jockey in the past, handles ground and despite no win on turf as yet, the 10.0 on offer at Betfred looks a good gamble for each way.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.