** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Wimbledon Tennis

nikleback

What im aiming to do is turn a relatively small betting balance in this instance 100 pound into enough to cover my summer holidays! Ill be working mainly on Wimbledon this week doing doubles, trebles etc using my results and form guide i have collected First selections will be up early Monday morning so theres enough time to place the bet before the tournament begins Just gotta research which games to back this weekend and which to avoid like for instance T Berdych is 1/12 to win yet his opponent beat him relatively easily last time they met so thats one im avoided straight away, as i say ill post my picks up first thing Monday and hopefully make some good profits during the tournament

Re: Wimbledon Tennis Ok selection 1: 20 pound win double: J Blake to bt I Andreev 4/11 N Mahut to bt A Clement 8/13 Blakes record again andreev records 4-0 in the americans favour, dispite all these wins being on hard court surfaces blake is adaptable to grass as shown when winning queens a few years back Mahuts record is also 4-0 against Clement and having beaten him a few weeks ago at queens on grass in straight sets he should dispose of his french counterpart in this opener Starting bank 100 current bank 80 1 result pending

Re: Wimbledon Tennis

Ok selection 1: 20 pound win double: J Blake to bt I Andreev 4/11 :nana N Mahut to bt A Clement 8/13 :nana Blakes record again andreev records 4-0 in the americans favour, dispite all these wins being on hard court surfaces blake is adaptable to grass as shown when winning queens a few years back Mahuts record is also 4-0 against Clement and having beaten him a few weeks ago at queens on grass in straight sets he should dispose of his french counterpart in this opener Starting bank 100 current bank 124.06 profit/loss +24.06
well a nice start 2 relatively comfortable wins :ok

Re: Wimbledon Tennis Ok switching my attention to horse racing tonight im liking the look of Lush in the 7.35pm race at Newbury, the real danger is a non runner so should go very close, as i know horse racing is dodgy im not gonna lump on so ill play it relatively safely 10 pound win Lush 7.35pm Newbury ill leave the price and see wot odds i get back current bank now 114.06 1 result pending

Re: Wimbledon Tennis Also turning my attention to golf ive noticed this weeks tournament in France the Open de France is a course that requires driving accuracy as well as quality putting Therefore ive plumped for 3 players R Green: This aussie has been a revelation on the european tour and with his all round game can go very close A Hansen: The dane seems to appear from nowhere in these kind of tournaments, doesnt matter if hes 6/7 shots back he always makes a move JM Olazabal: Olly is one of the best putters in the world and his safety play is second 2 none, should be involved All 3 im backing each way at 1/4 1,2,3,4,5 5 pound each way on all 3 = 30 pound total odds i got: green 14/1 hansen 16/1 olazabal 20/1 current bank now 84.16 4 bets pending

Ok switching my attention to horse racing tonight im liking the look of Lush in the 7.35pm race at Newbury' date= the real danger is a non runner so should go very close, as i know horse racing is dodgy im not gonna lump on so ill play it relatively safely 10 pound win Lush 7.35pm Newbury ill leave the price and see wot odds i get back current bank now 114.06 1 result pending
:@ well that was a bit hopeless waste of time current bank 84.06 3 bets pending

Re: Wimbledon Tennis Back to the tennis and lopez to bt henman seems obvious in my head! Henman will be fatigued and isnt exactly good! lopez has a ace serve and all round play to run rings around henman lopez at 5/4 is the selection 20 pound win current bank now 64.06 4 bets pending

Back to the tennis and lopez to bt henman seems obvious in my head! Henman will be fatigued and isnt exactly good! lopez has a ace serve and all round play to run rings around henman lopez at 5/4 is the selection :nana 20 pound win current bank now 64.06 4 bets pending
well went to five sets but comfortable in the end! current bank now 109.06 profit 9.06 3 bets pending

Re: Wimbledon Tennis Back to tennis and todays games: 10 pound win double I Ljubicic to bt P Mathieu 1/2 F Gonzalez to bt J Tipsarevic 3/10 5 pound win double T Haas to bt D Tursonov 8/13 JC Ferrero to bt J Blake 3/1 15 pound total current bank now 94.06 5 bets pending

Also turning my attention to golf ive noticed this weeks tournament in France the Open de France is a course that requires driving accuracy as well as quality putting Therefore ive plumped for 3 players R Green: This aussie has been a revelation on the european tour and with his all round game can go very close A Hansen: The dane seems to appear from nowhere in these kind of tournaments, doesnt matter if hes 6/7 shots back he always makes a move JM Olazabal: Olly is one of the best putters in the world and his safety play is second 2 none, should be involved All 3 im backing each way at 1/4 1,2,3,4,5 5 pound each way on all 3 = 30 pound total odds i got: green 14/1 :wall hansen 16/1:wall olazabal 20/1 n/r current bank now 84.16 4 bets pending
olly was a non starter so money back there, but the other 2 how rubbish did they play, jeez 2 favs and both miss the cut, apologise to anyone who followed these tips return 10 pound off olly being a non starter current bank now 104.06 2 bets pending

Back to tennis and todays games: 10 pound win double I Ljubicic to bt P Mathieu 1/2 :wall F Gonzalez to bt J Tipsarevic 3/10 :wall 5 pound win double T Haas to bt D Tursonov 8/13 :nana JC Ferrero to bt J Blake 3/1 :nana 15 pound total current bank now 94.06 5 bets pending
the first double never got going really but thankfully the second one came up trumps some great play by ferrero it has 2 be said double on ferrero, haas paid 32.40 current bank now 136.40 profit 36.40 0 bets pending