** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Coral Free Bet Code

Re: Coral Free Bet Code Well the last code word was JAMES which give you a free £6 bet. You ntered the code when depositing the money then placed a £6 bet and your balance remined at £6 which you could use however you like. So this may very well be the same case :ok

Re: Coral Free Bet Code Dear Mr. ***** Thank you for your message. I apologise for the inconvenience in time it has taken to receive your bonus. Sometime's the bonuses have problems reaching accounts. I have now fixed the problem you were having and you should now see your £6.00 'LADIES' Sign-Up Bonus. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Services again. Kind Regards, Jen Coral Customer Services No deposit..Touch.

Re: Coral Free Bet Code I dont like this Coral bonus, becouse in last 2 months I receive one time £10 bonus and three times £6 and now I can't withdraw money from my account if the ballance is less than £28. For example if I lost all money and my account go to zero and next time I deposit £5 and win £10 I cant withdraw them

Re: Coral Free Bet Code Dear Mr ***** Thank you for your message. Please be advised that your account has now been credited with the £6 bonus. If we can be of further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us. Kind regards Lisa Coral Customer Services Hi there, when i joined i entered the code ladies as i was advised i would get a free £6 bet to try corals before i deposited anything but it has not been credited to my account. hope you can help. Thanks Thomas