PL Blog Freeroll Final - Last Chance Cafe

Cloud

The final line up for the blog final is now complete. Here are the qualifiers : Teaulc Runadrum MSaban Paul Ross Dave488 Milou GotaFancy Fenners I have PM'ed everyone on this list apart from Fenners, who is not able to be PM'ed. If you read this, can you let him know he has qualified (not sure he knows). Two players are unable to make the final - in Redfear and MCFC66. Redfear has asked if The Quiet Man could take his place, and I have agreed to it (TQM has said he will play, but only if everyone is OK with that - if anyone is not OK with that then send me a PM). Which leaves one place open for tomorrows final. I have just rolled a dice, and placed the result of that diceroll somewhere on the internet (you will not find it, so don't bother looking). The first six to reply to this thread will have a chance of taking the seat - a 1 means the first to reply will gain the seat, a 6 means the sixth to reply. I will reveal where I have hidden the number after I have had six replies. ******THIS IS NOW CLOSED AND THE FINAL SEAT GOES TO STAFFY******** Good Luck Full details of the PL blog freeroll can be found here : http://plpoker.blogspot.com/