• 18:30 Stans Sunday Roast
    • 19:30 Virgin 100,000 V Points
    • 19:30 Paradise Poker League
    • 20:15 Blue Square League
    • 20:30 PokerUtd Pre Season Friendly
    • 20:30 Poker Utd Champions League Final
    • 21:00 Mansion $100,000 Gtd
    • 21:30 Pokerstars Sunday Million

Re: **Poker Sunday 17th June** dont mean to be a pain here, but what happened to sticking to core sites and value games??? weve already had 2 ladbrokes this week and now a crypto room tomorrow with no added value as far as i can tell, and then another non core sites league game on monday

Re: **Poker Sunday 17th June** the value in the crypto is that everyone has a bounty on their head,you can win money without reaching the cash placings,excellent choice in my opinion but i play them a lot so probably im biased,but i enjoy them more than most games and have found them very profitable too.

Re: **Poker Sunday 17th June**

dont mean to be a pain here, but what happened to sticking to core sites and value games??? weve already had 2 ladbrokes this week and now a crypto room tomorrow with no added value as far as i can tell, and then another non core sites league game on monday
Morl - last weeks games were chosen by Sam. THis weeks are being chosen by Jaded. Next week will probably be chosen by Al (Teaulc). If you dont like the choices - then get yourself added to the list and we can play your preferred games for a week :ok

Re: **Poker Sunday 17th June** Cheers mate found a wiily hiills account that will do if i can stay upityright till then dont drink beer for breakfast its not big and its not clever but it is farthers day so itsd allowed strange username thoiugh and im not telling anyone what is it cos youul only nick my blinds as usual

Dusk til Dawn (DTD) Willy Hills Littlewoods(?) parbet(?)

Morl - last weeks games were chosen by Sam. THis weeks are being chosen by Jaded. Next week will probably be chosen by Al (Teaulc). If you dont like the choices - then get yourself added to the list and we can play your preferred games for a week :ok
as im vegas from 1st til 8th and ibiza 8th til 11th can i have the week after that please.:ok also..does this mean that apart from PL exclusive or leagues, we can have the focus games anywhere when a PL'er chooses?

as im vegas from 1st til 8th and ibiza 8th til 11th can i have the week after that please.:ok also..does this mean that apart from PL exclusive or leagues, we can have the focus games anywhere when a PL'er chooses?
:ok I wouldn't say "anywhere" - there are sites/games which would be unsuitable and blocked - however any "reasonable" games will be accepted :ok People doing this for a week will have a lot more flexibility than I give myself :ok