The Kennel of Victory

There's a limited but efficient criteria I generally employ. For the NRL, which is where my focus will be for the next few weeks, I am focusing on H2H record, and more specifically H2H record at venue. I will also look to oppose sequence form trends. For instance, if a team has won or lost 5 or more games in a row, I will strongly considering betting on this trend being broken. For Soccer Dogs, I have a long and somewhat flexible criteria which I wont list, but will generally give a little reasoning for when each bet is made. The name of this system is fairly simple. Dogs live in Kennels, and the Dogs I will employ I hope will be victorious, hence the name.

Re: Kennel of Victory First match is tonight and is between the Bulldogs and the Broncos at Telstra Stadium. Broncos are 2.70 and have won 5 of the past 10 clashes, including 3 of the past 5 at Telstra Stadium. Perhaps more relevant is that in the 5 anywhere clashes, Brisbane have 4. Supporting the cause also is that Brisbane have a strong record when backing up on Friday Nights after an Origin game. So bet 1 is: 29pts Brisbane Broncos to win @ 2.70 (Betfair)

Re: The Kennel of Victory A couple more going today: Bet 2: Cowboys v Storm - Cowboys to win @ 2.44 (Betfair) The Cowboys have won 3 of the past 3 against the Storm at Dairy Farmers Stadium. I think they can utilise Home Advantage today. Bet 3: Panthers v Roosters - Roosters to win @ 3.05 (Betfair) Roosters have won the past 3 at CUA Stadium. Despite Panther's home advantage I feel this record is very strong and so am happy to proceed with this bet.

Re: The Kennel of Victory Bet 4 actually runs first but I only just realised it needs to be included: Bet 4: Sharks v Warriors - Warriors win @ 3.00 (Betfair) Warriors have lost 6 games in a row. Once a sequence drifts on this long they have a habbit of being broken and also the Sharks played on Monday Night. Teams backing up on a Monday have a poor record.

Re: The Kennel of Victory I lied. The Soccer bets will start immediately. All Soccer Dog bets are for 23pts. I will now segregate bets into RL# and S#. RL for NRL bets, S for Soccer. Bet S1: FC Moscow v Spartak Moscow - FC Moscow win @ 3.00 (Betfair) This season FC are strong at home and Spartak relatively poor away. Spartak lost their last away league game.

Re: The Kennel of Victory Very bad start to the soccer. FC Moscow get up but all other 3 fail resulting in a loss. Rugby League Match Odds Bets: 4 Wins: 3 S/R: 75.00% Staked: 116.00 Returned: 245.41 Profit: 129.41 Yield: 111.56% Soccer Match Odds Bets: 4 Wins: 1 S/R: 25.00% Staked: 92.00 Returned: 66.70 Profit: -25.30 Yield: -27.50%

Re: The Kennel of Victory

One for tonight, and it's back to the NRL. Bet RL5: Newcastle v Raiders - Raiders win @ 2.88 (Betfair)
Lost :unsure This system is heading downhill too fast! Update (No Soccer summation as it has not changed from previous post) Rugby League Match Odds Bets: 5 Wins: 3 S/R: 60.00% Staked: 145.00 Returned: 245.41 Yield: 69.25% Profit: 100.41 Combined Match Odds Bets: 9 Wins: 4 S/R: 44.44% Staked: 237.00 Returned: 312.11 Yield: 31.69% Profit: 75.11

One for tonight: Bet S5: Hammarby v Djurgardens - Djurgardens to win @ 2.82 (Betfair)
Lost again :cryUpdate after tonights games, which are in Norway Bet S6: Valerenga v Lyn - Lyn win @ 3.1 Bet S7: Stabaek v Viking - Viking win @ 3.60 Bet S8: Brann v Aalesunds - Aaelsunds win @ 8.80 All with Betfair :hope:hope:hope

Lost again :cryUpdate after tonights games, which are in Norway Bet S6: Valerenga v Lyn - Lyn win @ 3.1 Bet S7: Stabaek v Viking - Viking win @ 3.60 Bet S8: Brann v Aalesunds - Aaelsunds win @ 8.80 All with Betfair :hope:hope:hope
0/3 from Norway :wall Update:
Soccer
Bets: 8
Wins: 1
S/R: 12.50%
Staked: 184.00
Returned: 66.70
Yield: -63.75%
Profit: -117.30
Combined
Bets: 13
Wins: 4
S/R: 30.77%
Staked: 329.00
Returned: 312.11
Yield: -5.13%
Profit: -16.89

Re: The Kennel of Victory Cheers mate. I do believe my NRL Criteria to be more effiicent so for the time being I expect it to perform better, but with the great excess of Soccer matches played around the world if I can run my criteria profitably there will be more betting opportunities. Back to the NRL and hopefully this week will show a profit: Bet RL6: Manly v Bulldogs - Bulldogs Win @ 2.62 Bet RL7: Warriors v Penrith - Penrith win @ 3.10

• 1 month later...

Re: The Kennel of Victory In between moving at the moment and no regular access has meant i let this slip (again :wall). The NRL season is almost over whilst the European soccer season is just about to get back into full swing, so I will probably look to make a thread just for the soccer bets and trail that throughout the season.