Flush Magazine $2000 Freeroll

Dodger

This Sunday. Details on page 52 of current edition However, full details are shown on their website (including password). ''William Hill Poker has been around for some time now, and as part of the Crypto network ranks as one of the Top 10 poker rooms in the world. Flush has teamed up with William Hill Poker to offer all our readers the chance to try out its new poker software for free. That’s right, we’ve set up a guaranteed $2,000 freeroll just for you! The new software features player avatars and the exclusive Hold’em Blackjack, offering an amazing $100,000 7-Card Charlie bonus. GET INVOVLED! To take part in this exclusive freeroll all you need to do is download the software and register for the freeroll when it appears in the lobby 2 days before the event on Sunday 17th June at 5:00pm. You’ll need to enter the password ******* when prompted. For security reasons you’ll also be asked to buy-in for $2. This buy-in will be refunded in full to your account within 48 hours of the event. '' Don't know if this will be worth playing with the password being so freely available. Incidentally...their spelling boob (sounds a bit painful to get INVOVLED) is also in the magazine...in big print too.:ok {NB Thread title should be $2000 NOT £2000...that was just wishful thinking :eyes }

Re: Flush Magazine $2000 Freeroll Sorry about that folks...just re-read the page in Flush mag and it just doesn't have this ''new customers only'' rule. Ah well, I'll just have to whore it somewhere else tonight then. :tongue2

Re: Flush Magazine $2000 Freeroll

Only 18 runners so far.
Very strange - 3 hours after beekeeper's post, I am the 17th person to register :unsure Only opened my WH account earlier this month, so I should be OK for this :ok

Re: Flush Magazine $2000 Freeroll I have just registered. The password on the website doesn't work. Luckily I'm still getting my 3 free issues (I think I've had 7 now) and used the password in the mag. It's my 3rd new account on WH now but if thats the way they want to play it then I'll keep going.

i have registered 10th May 2007 to willhill. what is the pass?
:welcome kappamania, but unfortunately I can't help you with this because 1. I don't read the magazine 2. We do not share passwords on here Asking for a password usually results in a short ban but you may get away with it as it is your first post - or is that worse ? Stick around, join in and you'll find lots to keep you coming back :ok

:welcome kappamania, but unfortunately I can't help you with this because 1. I don't read the magazine 2. We do not share passwords on here Asking for a password usually results in a short ban but you may get away with it as it is your first post - or is that worse ? Stick around, join in and you'll find lots to keep you coming back :ok
ok soryy.:$