Remmer's back and a lay a day

Ok, here we go, the 'plunge', think its time for me to give it a go. This isnt a system thread, its not a trial thread, I will be backing my selections (but keep in mind I am a small fry punter, couple of quid a bet). I have posted 3 backs and 3 lays lately, 2 backs won and 3 lays won (well the horse lost but you know what i mean), so I thought I would give myself where to put these everyday. Unfortunately I cant get on here every single day, but I will try to as many times as possible. I will try and reason to the best of my ability, but I am very new to this so it may be worth just watching my bets and profit or loss before you bet. Note: On the back bets I will give a confidence rating of 1-3pts and that will be the amount I also back with. Lays will always be 2pts to give a balance. I will start with 100pts bank. :hope :hope :hope

Re: Remmer's back and a lay a day I hope noone minds me sticing todays selection in here to start, just I didnt have time to set the back and a lay a day thread up until just now. Back:

3.00 Hamilton Riverside Dancer (2/1 William Hill) 3pts win (1-3 pts confidence system) Is on great form and constantly improving. Only missed out to Bold Indian in the last race and finished strongly with a pack just off the leader at 33/1 and with N Callan riding once again, it surely has a great chance. I know the price isn't fantastic and yes its a favourite, but it deserves to be. :hope
Wins! Stake = 3pts, Return = 9pts Lay:
2.20 Haydock Rio Taffeta ...had had his chance and lacked consistancy, advisable to look elsewhere
Not even in places Return = 2pts Starting bank: 100pts Bets: 2 Wins: 2 Losses: 0 Current bank: 108pts Does anyone think it would be better to have a back record, lay record and combined record? Or does just the combined do? Back 2moro! :ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.