Euro under 21 Championship

clarky101

Well another tournement comes around and with it being on Mr Murdochs TV system it gives me the chance to do some more betting. Basically it is just a bet on draws in the first round of games that each country plays,nothing to complicated/exciting.Done this for the last World Cup, not very successfully i must add but not done this on the Under 21 level so it might all go pear shaped.Will post first bet here tomorrow.

Re: Euro under 21 Championship

Holland/Isreal 3/1 Bet 365 :\ Portugal/Belgium 10/3 Stan James :clap
Bets:2 Winners:1 Losers:1 Staked:20 Pts Returns:43.34 Pts Profit:23.34 Pts Close with the Dutch,always a chance with one goal but alas not to be,but the Portugese/Belguim game comes in :ok And onto today Czech Rep/England 14/5 Bet 365 Serbia/Italy 11/4 Bet Fred 10 Pts staked on each game :hope

Czech Rep/England 14/5 Bet 365 :clap
Good/Poor old Leroy Lita whichever way you look at it ( i think you know my way). Anyways Bets : 3 Winners: 2 Losers: 1 Staked : 30 Pts Returns: 81.34 Pts Profit: 51.34 Pts Not to bad so far,lets hope for the same again tonight :hope

Re: Euro under 21 Championship So now for a change in tactics,surely teams will open up or they will be off home:unsure .In this round of games i'm hoping for goals (only 2 so far:eek ), so it's gonna be over 2.5 goals across the board........You watch all draws come in :eyes Isreal/Belguim 5/4 Betfred Holland/Portugal 5/4 Betfred 10 Pts on each Onwards & upwards :hope

Isreal/Belguim 5/4 Betfred :sad Holland/Portugal 5/4 Betfred :clap
At last a proper game and with some GOALS...:) Bets : 6 Winners: 3 Losers: 3 Staked : 60 Pts Returns: 103.84 Pts Profit: 53.84 Pts So onto tomorrow & Serbia/Czech Rep 11/8 Paddy Power England/Italy 27/20 Bet365 10 Pts on each game on over 2.5 goals :hope

Serbia/Czech Rep 11/8 :eyes England/Italy 27/20 :clap 10 Pts on each game on over
Another proper game :ok Bets : 8 Winners: 4 Losers: 4 Staked : 80 Pts Returns: 127.34 Pts Profit: 67.34 Pts Will decide what bets to do in the last group games later today.... Catch anyone thats looking at this later...

Re: Euro under 21 Championship Ok i have decided to stay on the overs market for this round of games hoping that certain teams will "go for it" now as a semi final spot is still open to both groups :ok Belguim/Holland 7/4 Betfred Isreal/Portugal 11/10 BlueSquare 10 Pts on each :hope

Belguim/Holland 7/4 :clap Isreal/Portugal 11/10 :clap
:welcome To PL Kingston & Thanks,so today brings in the goals,lets hope more tomorrow.To be honest i was hoping for 3 outta 4 being over & thought it would be the Dutch/Belgium game that would do me:beer ,but hey tomorrows another day:ok Bets : 10 Winners: 6 Losers: 4 Staked : 100 Pts Returns: 175.84 Pts Profit: 75.84 Pts

Re: Euro under 21 Championship Semi-Final time,so close to final,dont want to give anything away,keep it tight at the back......You guessed it back to the draws ;) 10 Pts on each game Holland/England 12/5 SkyBet Serbia/Belguim 9/4 SkyBet :hope :hope

Holland/England 12/5 :clap Serbia/Belguim 9/4 :eyes :hope :hope
Poor old England,penalties again,but they did so well under the circumstances. Bets : 14 Winners: 8 Losers: 6 Staked : 140 Pts Returns: 232.84 Pts Profit: 92.84 Pts And onto tomorrow's game,Olympic place to go for,two attacking teams, overs for me. Italy/Portugal Overs @ 11/8 Bet365 10 Pts :hope :hope

Re: Euro under 21 Championship Sorry people but i thought the final was on Sunday not Saturday:$ ,Note to self must pay more attention:spank ,Anyway i would have done two bets for the final Bet 1: Under 2.5 goals:\ Bet 2 Draw:\ Final Score ; Holland 4 Serbia 1 So not aftereventing just lucky i got the days wrong i guess :$ Final Result Bets : 15 Winners: 8 Losers: 7 Staked : 150 Pts Returns: 232.84 Pts Profit: 82.84 Pts :beer