Hamilton 07/06

Re: Hamilton 07/06 4.35 Hamilton 14 go to post for this 6f sprint, in Cl 5. Hamilton seems to favour those up with the pace, and course form helps here. Onto the prinicples, with RPF: Walnut Grove (4/1) - Back to form lto when winning nicely at Carlisle. However, 7lb claimer takes over in the saddle and that suggests it will struggle with its penalty. I'm not sure of strength of lto win so will definitely oppose this one. Currency (5/1) - Ran well in a claimer lto but not sure 1 draw will help as this horse tends to be tucked in. Will needs the gaps and needs to prove itself back in handicap company. Throw The Dice (6/1) - I've thrown the dice, and this is the one! Front running trail blazer in good heart at present. Poor strike rate but I am expecting this horse to put that right today. Has gone very well for this jockey twice recently, finishing 2nd both times when just caught. The first one of those runs in this class and over C&D so repeat of that will see it involved in the finish. Trainer in form too. Exponential (8/1) - Not for me! Raised 4lb for recent win in a poor race and limitations exposed nto. Inconsistent sort, and doubtful it will be good enough in a relatively decent event. Oeuf A La Neige (8/1) - Dropped 3lb which helps, but Hamilton is not its track. Gets behind early and still not sure of best trip. Will be surprised if this horse is good enough. * The 2 Ian Semple runners are the ones to concentrate on from those at bigger prices. Regal Raider has been out of form so far this term, but has a big chance if bouncing back, whilst Local Poet has some traces of form and is overpriced. Recommended Bet Throw The Dice - 5pts EW

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.