skypoker pokerplayer tourney

pistonbroke

Anyone else having trouble registering for tonights tourney ? I got the invitation email but when i try to register i get this "Failed to register for tournament: Sorry but unfortunately you are not eligible to join this Invitation Only tournament." emailed support but no answer yet !

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: skypoker pokerplayer tourney

out. my qq no match for a9 o' date='9 on turn,9 on river.crap structure,crap software,but worth playing for free.gl all left in.[/quote'] That's funny because my KK was no good against A9. I pushed him All in (he had enough to fold) after a flop of 744, turn 9 and river A. But I agree with Run about the blind structure - it's madness.

Re: skypoker pokerplayer tourney What was the point of having a subscribers only freeroll? i played in the 1st two as many of you did with about 400 in each,turned into a crapshoot with the blind structure.I log into sky poker and they,ve got 1 on tonight,had no invite but still try to register.I get the message failed to register this is an invitational tourney. What pisses me off about this is theres less than 150 in tonights,so compared to the 1st two the value these guys are getting is way better than we got,cant see why we cant all be included,thought that was the idea about a subscribers only freeroll :wall :wall :wall :wall rant over gl to any who are in this tonight. ps i did send an e-mail to sky but as usual they didnt reply 3rd time they havnt replied to an e-mail of mine.