cryptologic does anyone play on this software

sherry009

Re: cryptologic does anyone play on this software

any PL members who play on the cryptologic network could you let me know how its been for you in the past fortnight as ive seen some of the most unrealistic situations ever. any help would be appriciated :ok
if you are talking bad beats and the flop hitting all 3 players seeing it then its called variance and probability I wouldn't worry about it :ok Damo

any PL members who play on the cryptologic network could you let me know how its been for you in the past fortnight as ive seen some of the most unrealistic situations ever. any help would be appriciated :ok
Its been quite a while since you posted this the last time sherry so it can't be so bad. Anyway since I've last seen you on here I have a friend who works in Crypto's I.T. department and he told me it's fixed. :ok

Its been quite a while since you posted this the last time sherry so it can't be so bad. Anyway since I've last seen you on here I have a friend who works in Crypto's I.T. department and he told me it's fixed. :ok
You know him too??? :eek I was really surprised when he told me it was fixed...

It is fixed kippe, I swear on my life. :ok andy is this true its rigged??? ive played on nearly all the networks. crypto only network which always creates action on almost every flop it cant be probabilty or varience its just almost impossible. ppl say bad beats i hate to talk about them ive seen them all. i can honestly say u can never trap on crypto because theres always a outdraw around the corner. got me thinkin that crypto is like a roullette machine in a bookmakers it lets u win then u are addicted for life ;)

Re: cryptologic does anyone play on this software You lot make me sick :puke You all know I play crypto all the time why oh why oh why oh why couldn't anyone be bothered to tell be its fixed. I did get a hunch the other night when my pocket 10's all in was cracked on the river twice by pocket kings :wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall Mr V!!! call yourself a respected mod/member of this forum? you should be struck off for this you freak!!