** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

EURO 2008 .Wednesday 06,June PICKS..

Re: EURO 2008 .Wednesday 06,June PICKS.. Think he was meaning this for accumulators for wednesdays matches. So I might as well stick up what i did. Was unlucky last time round with argies letting me down for 300 quid on a 6 team acc and my 3 team ht/ft bet with sweden being void, only got small payout. So hope to change things round on wed. England -2 Scotland -2.5 Italy -1.5 Sweden -1.5 £10 on gets £155 or so. Also added Poland -1.5 Bularia -1.5 Denmark -1 to make a bigger acculmulator with bigger payout. Over £1000. Dodgey i know but its money i won so dont mind if it goes tits up.

Re: EURO 2008 .Wednesday 06,June PICKS.. With the asian handicap multiples...what happens say i took England (-1) and they win 1-0 and match the handicap, does this void it and leave it and only count the rest of the accumulator or void the whole bet? (I'm going to most likely do it with Corals if that makes a difference)

Re: EURO 2008 .Wednesday 06,June PICKS.. I did not find Asian Handicap like -1 to be possible put in a combo, where did you find this offer at Coral.co.uk? Could you provide me with a link? Thanks!

With the asian handicap multiples...what happens say i took England (-1) and they win 1-0 and match the handicap' date=' does this void it and leave it and only count the rest of the accumulator or void the whole bet? (I'm going to most likely do it with Corals if that makes a difference)[/quote']

Re: EURO 2008 .Wednesday 06,June PICKS.. I haven't actually placed the bet, but was able to put it together and see the odds so i can't see why it cannot be placed, just looking around for best odds atm, BetFred also seems able to place these together. Look at Nastro's thread, he had his at Coral, so i can't see why their site would be any different. Good luck with your bet :hope

Re: EURO 2008 .Wednesday 06,June PICKS.. I believe you, but I can't find Asian Handicap offer at Coral - only classic european handicaps ;-) Thanks

I haven't actually placed the bet' date=' but was able to put it together and see the odds so i can't see why it cannot be placed, just looking around for best odds atm, BetFred also seems able to place these together. Look at Nastro's thread, he had his at Coral, so i can't see why their site would be any different. Good luck with your bet :hope[/quote']

Re: EURO 2008 .Wednesday 06,June PICKS.. Oops that is what i meant, bit of a newbie on the handicap betting, haven't quite got the hang of it, as i know there are two types of (-1) handicaps where one will void the bet and one will lose the stake if the team wins by one. My bad :$

Re: EURO 2008 .Wednesday 06,June PICKS.. Not touching Bulgaria or Romania? :-)

3 bets : accy : draw/scotland draw/england accy : England -1 Greece -1 Germany -1 Bosnia -1 Belgium +1 Armenia +2 Denmark - away win accy : Finland - belgium x croatia - russia x good luck all :ok

Re: EURO 2008 .Wednesday 06,June PICKS.. I see many handicaps played in multiples. In international they never come up all. I bet only singles hoping to win more than I loose. My picks: Bulgaria under 2.5 Hungary +1.5 AH England under 2.5 Italy under 2.5

Re: EURO 2008 .Wednesday 06,June PICKS.. Also going for a little "long-shot" combo... total odd 11.5... well.. not that great, but looks quite realistic to me... Bulgaria - Belarus 1 (-1.5) Romania - Slovenia 1 (-1.5) France - Georgia 1 (-1.0) Greece - Moldova 1 (-1.0) Bosnia Herzegovina - Malta 1 (-1.0)

Re: EURO 2008 .Wednesday 06,June PICKS..

A value bet available from either the Sun or Liverpool websites with Paddy Power is the 12/1 for Crouch to score the 1st goal' date=' he is only 6/1 in most places!![/quote'] That offer still there? Just tried find it off the website and he's into 6/1. 12/1 would be well worth a few pound. I'm going for Sweden Germany Italy Greece France Tenner gets you back 23 in PaddyPower

Armenia v Poland: ... [b']Poland -1 5/6
Norway v Hungary: ... Norway -1 6/5
Estonia v England:... England -1 4/6 r
Sweden v Iceland: ... Sweden -1 8/13
Bulgaria v Belarus... Bulgaria 1/3
That was the same conclusion I came to - just without the Bulgaria to win (vs Belarus). Still a bit concerned England might screw it all up for me though! :lol

That was the same conclusion I came to - just without the Bulgaria to win (vs Belarus). Still a bit concerned England might screw it all up for me though! :lol
:rollinYeh England have not been playing well at all recently, but i feel that since Estonia have their two best outfield players out England should take this 2-0, can't see them scoring anymore. Thank God Mc Claren will play Crouch instead of Smith, i just don't rate him despite supporting United. Bulgaria should be considered a 'banker' they won 2-0 against them on Saturday, and i believe Berbatov will be on form here again, was tempted to take the handicap but a local mentioned about the rain which could keep the scoring down so just playing it safe :hope

Re: EURO 2008 .Wednesday 06,June PICKS.. The 12/1 has now gone on Crouch, it has been taken down off the L'Pool site. They also did this type of special in the run up to the Champs Lge Final and I managed to get 20/1 on Gerrard for 1st goal, and 14/1 for Riise to score at any time in that, they didn't win but true value. I got on so c'mon BIG Crouchy!!

:rollinYeh England have not been playing well at all recently' date=' but i feel that since Estonia have their two best outfield players out England should take this 2-0, can't see them scoring anymore. Thank God Mc Claren will play Crouch instead of Smith, i just don't rate him despite supporting United. Bulgaria should be considered a 'banker' they won 2-0 against them on Saturday, and i believe Berbatov will be on form here again, was tempted to take the handicap but a local mentioned about the rain which could keep the scoring down so just playing it safe :hope[/quote'] In the end I went with Bulgaria. Comparing the two sides and their recent form, things do look good. Annoyingly Armenia have just got 1-0 up against Poland. EDIT: and now Bulgaria are 1-0 down because of a penalty! *sigh* EDIT: 1-1! Well - thats my last Edit update! :)