William Hill £2000 Derby+Oaks Freeroll

dobbin

William Hill £2000 Derby+Oaks Freeroll June 2nd 2007 19.00UK To Recieve password to this Freeroll 2007 Epsom Derby £2000 Freeroll.To get the password ,simply place a bet on the Derby or Oaks at William Hill Oline and the password will be on your betting slip confirmation slip.Good Luck I think the minimum bet is $2(not 100% sure) :cow :cow :cow

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: William Hill £2000 Derby+Oaks Freeroll says ANY bet on ANY sporting event gets you the password....

William Hill have added £2,000 to the tournament and all you need to do to enter is place a bet on any sporting event between 09:00 Thursday 31st May and 15:45 Saturday 2nd June.
so i put 50p on england to beat brazil.... no password..... booooo hehe edit... here is the url for terms and conditions http://www.williamhillpoker.com/tournaments_derby_freeroll.htm

Guest gazza271

Re: William Hill £2000 Derby+Oaks Freeroll

spacer.gif
Bet Details :
Placed : 01/06/2007 00:05:28 Bet Type : SinglesStake : 2.00
1 bet @ 2.00 per betStatus
spacer.gif
England V BrazilEngland at 45 mins and Brazil at 90 mins@ 23.00Open
Has given me a password, hang on, will try registering :hope

Guest gazza271

Re: William Hill £2000 Derby+Oaks Freeroll I'm in :ok Gave the password on the left hand column under the bet :ok Dont forget boys and girls this is a 2000 ££££££££££££££££ freeroll not $$$

Re: William Hill £2000 Derby+Oaks Freeroll Hills don't have a minimum bet stake, so you can have a 1p bet and still get the password. I played a 1000 player $100 freeroll yesterday and just sat ultra tight till hit 100th place, then all in just to leave the game. Won 15p which was enough to get a place in this freeroll.:ok {oh....could have depositted £10.10, bet 10p then withdraw £10...but I didn't think of that!!!}

Re: William Hill £2000 Derby+Oaks Freeroll I placed 15p on the fav for the derby and straight after placing the bet was the confirmation screen showing the placed bet. Just under this were 2 what looked like normal adverts, but these informed me what the password was for the freeroll.

I placed 15p on the fav for the derby and straight after placing the bet was the confirmation screen showing the placed bet. Just under this were 2 what looked like normal adverts' date=' but these informed me what the password was for the freeroll.[/quote'] Oops I just spotted the "adverts". No wonder they not answering my e-mails, I spent a fortune putting bets on trying to get the password. :wall

Placed a bet and no password. :unsure Can anybody please tell me where I can find it. :hope
It is on your betting slip. My first ever bet on William Hill. Had an offer of a free £5 bet from betfair so laid off the William Hill bet with them and will make a profit whoever wins :clap This will be the first time I have been paid to enter a freeroll :rollin

Re: William Hill £2000 Derby+Oaks Freeroll When you've placed your bet there were 2 blue boxes underneath your slip that say "£2000 freeroll..... click here for details" but the password is included so you don't need to. If you play having not placed a bet they're not going to allow you your winnings from the tourney (Pocket Lady checked).

When you've placed your bet there were 2 blue boxes underneath your slip that say "£2000 freeroll..... click here for details" but the password is included so you don't need to. If you play having not placed a bet they're not going to allow you your winnings from the tourney (Pocket Lady checked).
I've had £1 e/w on Lucarno No password Checked open bets, no password. :sad