Southwell 30/05

Re: Southwell 30/05 My selections..... Southwell – 30th May

18.35 Southwell – Sonic Anthem (WIN) 5.4 @ Betfair

Races over both the 1m and 2m distances, but seems much more comfortable over the mile. Won on this course over this distance in March of this year, and is fancied to repeat the trick. Main threat is Middle eastern – who won last time out, but previous form at this level doesn’t impress me.

19.05 Southwell – Fractured Foxy (WIN) 2.36 @Betfair

Has form over much tougher races at this distance. Takes a big drop in class today and should deliver. Form seems to be slowly picking up this year. Came second in grade 2 race over this distance in September of last year. Its class should tell here.

20.05 Southwell - Arsad (E/W) 7.6 @ Betfair

Facinating race, which I feel 4 out of the 7 runners have a genuine claim to win. I quite fancy Arsad to run well here, the horse has won at this C&D. Very comfortable in sort of company, and has finished 2nd over this distance in a better class of race in February over this same course. Looks quite a solid E/W bet.

21.05 Southwell – Tilapia (WIN) 1.9 @ Betfair

Very poor odds, but this is to be expected. This horse is a class above the rest of the field and on its day should win easily. Won here well in much stronger race only 8 days ago. I’d be shocked if it didn’t repeat this evening.

21.05 Southwell – Cavort (E/W) 15.5 @ Befair

In my opinion it’s between this horse and First Princess for runner-up spot. Both are available at attractive prices. However, I feel Cavort too long. This horse has a bit of form in some stronger races and won last time in similar class of race to this evening. At 15.5 it looks a really good each way bet!

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.