Cartmel 30th May ; Help Please Lads ?

I am off to my first ever race meet tomorrow at Cartmel. Have started to bet quite a bit on the horses online recently, but i really don't know anything about them to be honest. So basically i was wondering if anyone had a few tips i could follow for tomorrow ? Just a few races would be great, just so i'm not backing something blindly. Thanks and please read below ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am a new member and quite a keen gambler. Finished ths football season around £125up this season, and concidering i bet near enough every night i am fairly happy. I will be posting everything i bet next term so hopefully can win others some money too :) I know this is the wrong section, but back the first goal to be scored after 27 minutes in England vs Brazil game at 10 - 11 on paddypower Almost nailed on with it being a tight friendy game with no real pace. Good luck and any help would be great ;)

Re: Cartmel 30th May ; Help Please Lads ? :welcome :welcome Cunni !!! A nice card at Cartmel tomorrow. 2.20 J J Lambe always has to be followed when he brings his horses across from Ireland and Canadian Sunset will come on for a nice second behind Buffy last time. 2.55 Alfonso won really nicely last time when well backed on his return to firm ground. With only a 6 lb penalty I can see no reasons why he cant follow up. 3.30 Tight race and I wouldnt touch personally. However I would avoid Westfield Dancer. He has had a lot of runs recently and they are bound to take their toll. He may be well weighted but it will be tough for the horse to continue winning. 4.05 Dont touch Hunter Chases myself 4.40 Between Pearson Glen and Sybellius D'artaix. Both have very solid claims. Hope this helps and you make some cash. :ok :ok :ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.