Redcar - 29th May 2007

Two selections for me today - both at Redcar. 14:10 - Sinead of Aglish (RPF 2/1 2f) Seems to have got straight into her stride without much signs of greenish (is that a word!?). 4 placed efforts out of 4 in a 4 week period last month. LTO was upped from class 5 to class 2. Seems to always be a bit of money for her and therefore if the opening price is around 2's I would advise taking it. Probably should have scored by now, but today will be the day for SoA to get her nose in front when it matters. 16:20 - Now Look Out (RPF 7/2 2f) Was well fancied on seasonal reapperance lto and backed in from 7/2 into 15/8. Won on soft ground on debut but was well enough fancied on firmer ground lto for the going today not to be too much of a concern (any rain before the off will be a bonus however). Perhaps that last run will have blown a few of the old cob webs away and With a stone in hand of a couple of todays rivals I am expecting a big run. 2 x medium stakes singles plus 1 x small stake double. GL :hope

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.