Help Required!

James20zs

I've just won a tournament with sky bet for a buy in to there big tournament next Friday night the primo tournament £50k guaranteed. I don't think i'm going to be able to play in the tournament. If I emailed them would they give me cash value for the entry or would it be tough luck either play or we will give entry to whoever came behind you. I'm not moaning as entry is normally £100 + £10 buy in, but not sure if i'm going to be able to play. Any advice would be great. The main prize of the big tournament is £13k pounds!

Re: Help Required! They have said no to giving me the cash value for the tournament. This is the biggest stake game I have ever really been involved in (although I haven't physically paid anything). Will it be a cautious game or will it just be like any other multi table tournament where people go chip chasing from the start. I suppose to some people £100 isn't really a massive amount to enter. Oh well I have a 1 in 500 chance. Will any other punters lounge people be playing Friday? Cheers James

Re: Help Required!

They have said no to giving me the cash value for the tournament. This is the biggest stake game I have ever really been involved in (although I haven't physically paid anything). Will it be a cautious game or will it just be like any other multi table tournament where people go chip chasing from the start. I suppose to some people £100 isn't really a massive amount to enter. Oh well I have a 1 in 500 chance. Will any other punters lounge people be playing Friday? Cheers James
Might be just worth checking the structure, to see starting stacks and how quick blinds go up. Maybe Sky will give a little extra play for the bigger buy in, generally speaking their structures are crapshoot fests.