People Poker Coulmn This Sunday % Freeroll

Catman

Hi Catman here, Just to let you know, I am proud to say I have got a column starting in The People this Sunday - called Poker With Catman. News round up and a little knowledge, but who would listen eh ! Any poker news, events or input please mail me. The column is open to all so don't be shy. I have alos got a freeroll with a $100 on my head - am I allowed to say where - not spamming of course ;) Best wishes Catman

Re: People Poker Coulmn This Sunday % Freeroll Thanks Gotafanct Morl Morlspin - I was in club - pr - including strip club 'Naled in Westminster'On Sky One. I also spent 10 years working as Agent to Nigel Ben the boxer - unfort not including the boxing management. Formed The Poker Agency to cover all aspects poker inc jornoulism, pr and management- So I suppose my background, blended perfectly into poker. Best wishes Catman

Strip photo now we are talking Yes please do send - are they for publication or personal:nana Thank Gotta Fancy for info -- code to play is catman01 come down I know I left it a little late, but worth it to knock me out hahah The strip event was fun wasn't it Best wishes Catman

Re: People Poker Coulmn This Sunday % Freeroll Nice to see that you're doing a column Catman. I remember a few years ago my first tournament at the Gutshot in London, when you walked in everyone was saying "hey, thats Catman", when I asked "Who?" it seemed that everyone had a story to tell about you ;-) Are we able to read the column online at all?

Re: People Poker Coulmn This Sunday % Freeroll Thanks Dale Still in early stages, hopefully column will go online - content is probably aimed at new players with tips that cost many of us a fortune and news and comps. Freeroll will be on again next week too and was fun and column will be in thew People. All ideas on content appreciated best wishes Catman

Re: People Poker Coulmn This Sunday % Freeroll I just went straight into the poker site and saw the tournament in the lobby. Which one are you catman - CatManBounty or TheCatManBounty? Looks like you have got a stalker! (or is this where actual purchase of the specified publication reaps its reward. ;) )

Congrats Avon, Mini Maxi Great suff, Top work Punters - you dominated the final table then. I came 25th but that is fair enough if you have 20 callers everytime you play a hand - I suppose $100 makes for good implied odds:rollin I have got to email Punters Lounge to find out if it is ok to list a freeroll such as this, if it is the I will announce it in a non cryptic form - sorry for that. Thanks for playing all - A fun event Catman