Turkey Super Ligi (May 19-20)

Saturday 19 May 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Besiktas v Ankaraspor (17:00 BST)1.504.008.25104% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct Score1st Half Total GoalsBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Galatasaray v Fenerbahçe (17:00 BST)2.103.553.55104% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect Score - - -First Goalscorer1st Half Total GoalsAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeKick-OffLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Gençlerbirligi v Sakaryaspor (17:00 BST)1.335.0011.00105% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct Score1st Half Total GoalsBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Sunday 20 May 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Ankaragücü v Sivasspor (17:00 BST)2.303.003.60105% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct Score1st Half Total GoalsBoth Teams To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Caykur Rizespor v Konyaspor (17:00 BST)1.544.006.00107% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct Score1st Half Total GoalsBoth Teams To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Denizlispor v Kayserispor (17:00 BST)1.903.503.90107% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct Score1st Half Total GoalsBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Erciyesspor v Antalyaspor (17:00 BST)1.933.404.33105% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Gaziantep Bld v Vestel Manisaspor (17:00 BST)2.373.203.05107% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Trabzonspor v Bursaspor (17:00 BST)1.533.857.00106% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals

Re: Turkey Super Ligi (May 19-20) Denizlispor v Kayserispor Win its a must for both team.Kayserispor play for the place Uefa cup and Denizli fight for the Relegation... But Uefa cup is not the alone reason for Kayserispor,they must win for Erciyesspor(Two team from same city)and Erciyes fight too for the Relegation...I think Kayserispor will play for the Brotherhood... Away Win

Re: Turkey Super Ligi (May 19-20)

Gençlerbirligi v Sakaryaspor One of the interesting game of the week,Sakarya have say good bye to Super league and Gençler with out target... No Bet
this is handicap home win imo... home team already relegated and there are many players who was on loan or end of the ontract... for example Cappuro, Cangale and others are free after this game and they cant play in Sakaryaspor next year as foreign players not allowed. so i dont think these players will give their best and get injury for nothing. Gençler has enough quality and power to score a few goals. @1.90 is a good bet. g.l

this is handicap home win imo... home team already relegated and there are many players who was on loan or end of the ontract... for example Cappuro, Cangale and others are free after this game and they cant play in Sakaryaspor next year as foreign players not allowed. so i dont think these players will give their best and get injury for nothing. Gençler has enough quality and power to score a few goals. @1.90 is a good bet. g.l
I have no worry about who team is good or bad,my worry is about that the teams is out of any target...Are sure that Gençler play with full team ? I'm not,they have same injury problems...

Re: Turkey Super Ligi (May 19-20) not for over, i meant (-1) home win... btw only Mehmet Nas is definitly out and maybe Isaac but as they are in very well paying club other players must be ambitious to show themselves for being in this club next year. g.l

Re: Turkey Super Ligi (May 19-20) Why Genclerbirligi???? :unsure Be careful with that bet...I prefer here bet both teams to score or over 2.5 then home win and expecialy handicap bet...This game is not for beting for me today... Galatasaray-Fenerbahce.. Game of honor for GS in the end of season..FB have nothing to lose here...After all season "tight and low scoring derbied" in Turkey my first bet here will be over 2.5 goals and both teams to score..After that i will take GS with 7/10 and maybe over 3.5 for 3/10.. In both side there is not big missings..I can not see only Hasan Sas in starting eleven...GS must win this game and i expect home win in one great and high scoring game.. Besiktas-Ankaraspor Besiktas have a lot of missings but must win this game..Ankaraspor is on the 7th place and dont ned points here..Jean Tigana left Besiktas and Tayfur Havutcu will take lead at this club from Istanbul in next two games..I sugest over here and after that home win...

Re: Turkey Super Ligi (May 19-20) i strongly believe that Galatasaray will win.yes maybe game of honour for Galatasaray.but also Galatasaray wants to take champions league ticket.fighting with beşiktaş for the second place.i have looked at ultraaslan's web site(official fans group of Galatasaray)they say that they've prepared süper show for fenerbahçe:D .so everybody ready for this match except fenerbahçe's players.they've celebrated their champions since wednesday and i don't think that they can concantrate for this match.

Is the Rizespor game fixed? the price looks so low' date=' I know they are fighting against relegation, but don't Konayspor still have an outside chance of grabbing a UEFA Cup spot? Wierd odds[/quote'] konyaspor doesn't have any chance for uefa or intertoto cup.they are in a relax position.but in Turkey, every team, which needs 3 points , can do it easily.it is like a rule.so price looks so low.if you wanna bet on Turkey super lig.you must think firstly this information.i think another team would be denizlispor which win easily today.