Croatia HNL Liga (May 19)

Saturday 19 May 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Cibalia v Medimurje (16:00 BST)1.156.5017.00109% Related markets... - - -Match ResultOver/Under
NK Dinamo Zagreb v Hajduk Split (16:00 BST)1.563.555.50111% Related markets... - - -Match ResultDouble ChanceDraw No BetOver/Under
Osijek v HNK Sibenik (16:00 BST)1.653.654.80109% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetHalf-time ResultOver/Under
Pula Staro Cesko v Slaven Koprivnica (16:00 BST)1.623.854.60110% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceHalf-time ResultOver/Under
Rijeka v Kamen (16:00 BST)1.205.5013.00110% Related markets... - - -Match ResultOver/Under
Varteks v FC Zagreb (16:00 BST)1.903.304.20107% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetHalf-time ResultOver/Under

Re: Croatia HNL Liga (May 19) Dinamo HW is bet of the day. They are new champions and this is the best way to celebrate the title. Also I will bet on Dinamo to win with one goal margin (3,50) with some medium stake. In their last 4 games (H2H) in Zagreb, Dinamo win 3 times and one game end in a draw. All 3 Dinamo wins were with one goal margin 1:0 2:1 1:0 I dont see any reason why tomorrow will be diferent. Varteks - zagreb over 2,5 This is a banker in my opinion but odds are to low. If you want some higher, you can take over 3,5. This is also very good bet, cause both of them like to play an attacking football and they dont think to much about deffence. Some of Zagreb players get invitation from Slaven Bilic to play in national team. This is the first time for them to play in NT and they are very happy. I hope that morale is very good in their team as it has been whole season. Osijek - Sibenik over 2,5 I think Osijek will win this, but over is a little bit better in my opinion. This is last game of the season and I hope a lot games today will end in over. Osijek showed some good football last time. I think that coach was given oportunity to some young players. He said that they will not play tomorrow cause he wants to end season with home win. I would like to see that young players again cause I think they are good to beat Sibenik at home, but.... I m not coach.. he is. Very possible home win but I will take over 2,5 Rijeka - Kamen NO BET Rijeka has sold their best player Sharbini to Al Wadha from Abu Dhabi for 1.350000 USD. I dont know why this man hasnt play for national team yet.... Rijeka is today without 9 players from 1st squad: Starčević, Kerkez, Prišć, Štrok, Baković, Linić, Ivanov, Junuzović, Pamić. Novaković is doubtfull. I see very bad and boring game. Cibalia could win this but i dont see any value in this crapy odds. Not sure what about Pula - Slaven... Slaven will play in cup final against Dinamo 26.05. and I dont know which team will be on the pitch today... maybe some young players.. but this is only my prediction.... I will back later with some news about this game. Btw Pula has some small chances to stay in the league and not to go in qualifications but I think it is imposible. Cibalia probably stay in the league and Pula will play qualifications to stay. GL to all

Re: Croatia HNL Liga (May 19) osijek- sibenik odd on osijek isnt really fair or realistic so the best option imo is try on sibenik osijek sucked this season and it is definatly not clever to force on home win sibenik is surprise of the season...they play really good and can beat anybody the best option is x2 2 4/10 rijeka-kamen ingrad NO BET last round and these team have nothing to play for...odd on rijeka is really funny around 1,15....they have some good names but just names cause that players havent showed anything rijeka wants to forget the season and kamen goes to sec divis. it will not be strange if rijeka loose...that is not anymore big surprise with that team dinamo- hajduk NO BET again no bet..dinamo is champ and wants to celebrate last game on the home ground...but what happens almost always---surprise hajduk improved their game a LOT and spoiled celebration already during past seasons....i read today interview in which one dinamo player said: i hope that we will not loose more than 2 margin:rollin cause that happened already odd is too low,dinamo is good , but hajduk can spoil celebration pula-slaven pula have to win to stay in league, slaven have good team this year have to say that pula dont play good football and i hope they will drope into sec league again odd is too low to play on home win,worth oftrying away win NOTE be carefull this round only pula and cibalia have to play for staying into first league and i am sure that pula will be relegated. this round also smells on surpises cause these overated home teams arent good as odd says and it is clever into mine opinion to chase higher odds

Re: Croatia HNL Liga (May 19)

dinamo- hajduk NO BET again no bet..dinamo is champ and wants to celebrate last game on the home ground...but what happens almost always---surprise hajduk improved their game a LOT and spoiled celebration already during past seasons....i read today interview in which one dinamo player said: i hope that we will not loose more than 2 margin:rollin cause that happened already odd is too low,dinamo is good , but hajduk can spoil celebration
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol hajduk can spoil celebration I dont know if youre Hajduk fan... cause I was for a years, but.. you should be more realistic here. Most of this people here, dont know situation in Croatian football! Dinamo is the best team in the league - this is a fact. Just look at their score at home! They are the best cause they have much money, they have the biggest roster and also they have some very good individuals like Modric or Vugrinec or Da Silva, who has scored 50 goals in this season. I think their main power is in this players. I know that this is football and everithing is possible but..... I recomended home win for high stake... I dont know the result.. I dont know who will score first and who will lead at halftime, but..... at the end.. Dinamo will win! GL to all;)

Re: Croatia HNL Liga (May 19) i am from split, but still dinamos fan i am realistic, becouse i know situation in hajduk yes, they can spoil celebration and that is not funny that happened already dinamo is playing every game on the lower level