NRL Rugby - Round 10 (May 18th - 21st)

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 10 (May 18th - 21st) looks like the bookies might of been right on the game total. Looks to be a low scoring affair thus far and not too many chances either way at half time. Oh well, another half to go and maybe with any luck we can see a bit more scoring action

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 10 (May 18th - 21st) Who was biting their nails with 2 mins left and Corey Parjer almost snacths a try.lol A good weekend all round antway and Manly covered the 10 so a great end,see you all on Wedesday for Origin 1. Great stuff this weekend guys.

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 10 (May 18th - 21st) Yeah, Orford could have made it a little easier. Disappointing that Stewart didn't score but I did back Watmough to outscore Eastwood so that made up for it. As a Brisbane fan I was impressed with the debut of Denan Kemp, he played fantastically IMO. If we could just piss Shane Perry off we might be able to rebuild our seaosn.

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 10 (May 18th - 21st) I took your advice and backed Watmough in also,thanks for that bro. Hard to say if the Broncos were that good,or Manly were that bad,probaly the first as Brisbanes defence was awesome.Never discount the Broncos. Kemp was a freak,great try to him. Bring on origin.

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 10 (May 18th - 21st)

Who was biting their nails with 2 mins left and Corey Parjer almost snacths a try.lol A good weekend all round antway and Manly covered the 10 so a great end,see you all on Wedesday for Origin 1. Great stuff this weekend guys.
I was for sure man, I was listening to it on the radio and they were acting as though it was a try no problems!!

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 10 (May 18th - 21st) Should be a great match that one bro,I would'nt discount Manly tho,I think Manly came out to play,but two trys in 10mins and their intensity dropped.MJelbourne have alot of players backing up,and it's more than likely that the Eagles will show up ready to play,but the MNF factor could count against them,although the number of Storm players backing up could well even that match up,time will tell,I spose.