Monday ~ EW Fancies

2.00 Southwell - Ammeyrr (rpf 8/1) Currtently 20/1 @ Bet365. I'll take the cahnce with Ammeyrr. He improved between his first and second runs to take second over 7f here at Southwell despite being badly hampered. The longer trip should be to his benefit and he can take this with a clear run. I think Bet365 are a bit slow to react, cos the 20/1 is massive. Jockey is in fine form too - 1st, 2nd and 3rd yesterday.

Re: Monday ~ EW Fancies GUNFIGHTER 2.00 Southwell. Made a pleasing amount of improvement from his debut in a bumper last time, and would be expected to come on nicely for the run again today. So with showing form that's good enough to get him 'involved' in context with this unexposed race, he'd appear to look likely to improve again and go well, so at the prices ( currently a supported 7.4 Betfair ) I think he represents a bit of value here. Trip and surface not a worry and so let's hope for that improved run and then for the win. Good luck.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.