F1 Spanish Grand Prix

Re: F1 Spanish Grand Prix This looks set to be an interesting weekend between Ferrari and Mclaren. Fridays practice saw Alonso well faster than anyone else and notably Ferrari were surprisingly slower. But I’m pretty sure they’re sand bagging and they have much more pace in them. We saw in a recent test that they have capabilities of really fast times around this circuit. I’ve seen before on this rack that it’s the best current car that often wins, there are few surprises. Ferrari are still number 1 IMO, some people saying they have up to a second in the tank on Mclaren, its just a question of them getting the business done. I favour Massa over Raikkonen at the moment, the Brazilian seems to have more wind in his sails. Certainly in qualifying I expect him to be really strong and he just has that bit extra speed over the 1 lap. Alonso and Kimi aren’t quite as good IMO although of course that can change over race day. But for this afternoons session then I definitely favour Massa for pole @ 3.75. Bookies have over-reacted to Alonso’s showboating today and I don’t expect he will be as good. Hamilton is the other factor to consider and the young rookie can never be underestimated. He will really go for it in this session and we saw a great duel between him and Massa in Bahrain. For the race I also keep my faith in Massa who seems to be on form now, he will be confident after his win in the last race and I feel he is the driver working best for Ferrari now. Massa pole position @ 3.75 Paddypower 3/10 Massa race win @ 4.0 Vcbet 3/10

Re: F1 Spanish Grand Prix Renault have been faster in practice and maybe they will start to move up the grid a bit in this race. I think its inevitable that the world champions do improve and this could be the weekend to get both drivers in the points. Fisichella is a shyte price but Kouvalainen is @ 2.50. He’s a bit of a dodgy driver but has shown signs of settling in. if the car is fast enough then he should be good enough to get it in the top 8 placings. A decent qualifying position will hep but I’m pretty confident the Finn can get in the points. The other man I like the look of is David Coulthard @ 3.25. He produced a great run in Bahrain but unluckily went home empty handedly. It looks like the red bull is in good form again this weekend and in race conditions DC has all the experience to bring the car home. Webber I don’t rate as highly in the race although he often does well in qualifying. Give me DC over the Aussie any day of the week over the full format. Expekt offer 2.55 that the Scot will defeat him in the race and I’m having some of that price as well. I don’t expect the Toyotas to be that strong here, although Trulli is in decent form. BWM should be in the points but I still have some questions about their reliability. Kouvalainen to get in the points @ 2.50 Extrabet 2/10 Coulthard to get in the points @ 3.25 Boylesports 2/10 Coulthard to beat Webber in the race @ 2.55 Expekt 2/10

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.