Turkey Super Ligi (May 13)

Sunday 13 May 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Ankaraspor v Denizlispor (17:00 BST)2.843.302.75102% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct Score1st Half Total GoalsBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Antalyaspor v Ankaragücü (17:00 BST)2.083.254.35102% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct Score1st Half Total GoalsBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Bursaspor v Besiktas (17:00 BST)4.103.402.16101% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct Score1st Half Total GoalsBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Fenerbahçe v Trabzonspor (17:00 BST)1.713.756.75100% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct Score1st Half Total GoalsBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Gençlerbirligi v Caykur Rizespor (17:00 BST)2.153.403.80103% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct Score1st Half Total GoalsBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Kayserispor v Gaziantep Bld (17:00 BST)2.043.404.30102% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct Score1st Half Total GoalsBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Konyaspor v Vestel Manisaspor (17:00 BST)2.573.253.00104% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct Score1st Half Total GoalsBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Sakaryaspor v Erciyesspor (17:00 BST)6.504.051.50107% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/UnderTotal Goals
Sivasspor v Galatasaray (17:00 BST)6.003.551.82100% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals

Re: Turkey Super Ligi (May 13) Sivasspor-Galatasaray=sivasspor in a very relax position.for this reason they have lost their 3 match.on the other hand galatasaray wants to take champions league ticket and fighting with beşiktaş for 2. place.there are no any important missing for sivas. hasan şaş and arda turan are most important missing for galatasaray.it wouldn't easy for g.saray but my pick is :galatasaray wins.(1.82)

Re: Turkey Super Ligi (May 13)

Sport Football (Turkey)
Event Bursaspor v Besiktas
Selection Under 2.5
Strength 10/10
Date 13/05/2007
Bookmaker/Price Betfair @ 1.65 (Back)
Reasoning The away team doesn't have an over in the last eight. They are winning, but not scoring many goals. This is their style and I expect them to play the same today once again. Bursaspor are weak in attack too and their last game finished 0:0. I'm taking an under here. 800E available @ Betfair @ 1.65.

Sport Football (Turkey)
Event Fenerbahce v Trabzonspor
Selection Over 3.5
Strength 10/10
Date 13/05/2007
Bookmaker/Price SportingBet @ 2.80 (Back)
Reasoning Trabzonspor are definitely a team playing very attacking football. Last games - 5:2, 4:3, 3:2. Fenerbahce are the leaders and have a very good attack too. They didn't win in their last two home teams and they will go out very motivated today and try to win. I expect plenty of goals here and will go for the over 3.5.

SportFootball (Turkey)
EventFenerbahce v Trabzonspor
SelectionOver 3.5
Strength10/10
Date13/05/2007
Bookmaker/PriceSportingBet @ 2.80 (Back)
ReasoningTrabzonspor are definitely a team playing very attacking football. Last games - 5:2' date= 4:3, 3:2. Fenerbahce are the leaders and have a very good attack too. They didn't win in their last two home teams and they will go out very motivated today and try to win. I expect plenty of goals here and will go for the over 3.5.
Moreover match is not beeing played in Fenerbahçe's own stadium.match beeing played in İzmir.and this is an important advantage for Trabzon.Both team have very talented attackers and both team can score easily with this talented players. i expect least 3 goals for this match too

Re: Turkey Super Ligi (May 13) Bursaspor-Beşiktaş:very tough game in bursa.bursa want to secure their position so must take least 1 point.but bursa's fans have been waiting this match for 3 years.because they are blaming to beşiktaş for loosing the last game of 2004 season.if beşiktaş hadn't lost that game bursaspor wouldn't has relegated, so all the tickets were sold in a short period.on the other hand beşiktaş played with erciyes for the Turkish cup last wednesday and had a great performance in 120 minute's game.this may effect besiktaş's performace today. my predictions for this match:bursa x1 and under 2.5.

Re: Turkey Super Ligi (May 13) Bursaspor-Beşiktaş the match that bursaspor is waiting for 3 years because of the reason mentioned above. i've visited some fan forums on the net and it is said that there is a great atmosphere in the city, fans gathering around the stadium the night before, singing songs etc. last week bursaspor fans did not go to away game to denizli in order to prevent a ban which would result to play this match without supporters. (if any fight or something occurs between supporters during the matches, this penalty is TFF's popular; many games were played without supporters) so the motivation is extremely high for bursaspor side, especially for their fans. ibrahim toroman(dc), burak(amr) and delgado (mc) is missing for beşiktaş, but i don't know about bursaspor's missings(if any) in one of betting programs on TV, laying Beşiktaş is said to be the most sure bet of all weekend, not only in turkey, also including other major european leagues. although extreme motivation sometimes causes unwanted results, my prediction is also bursaspor wins or draw