Not Pleased with DreamPoker

steveadam23

I've been using my Bank holiday constructively to tidy up some of my accounts that have money in them and making a few withdrawals (or trying to as it turns out) to Neteller. Most of the sites I had not deposited to asked me to deposit using my Neteller account before making a withdrawal, which is totally acceptable and I have no problems with. I have $190 in Dreampoker which had been won on 2 of their $7000 freerolls $54 from 11/01/2007 and $119 from 1/11/2006, and a free $10 which was given to me when I opened my account. So I deposited $20 and tried to withdraw my money. It got rejected a few times so in frustration I called their support line. I was told that I had to make 100 raked hands to release the free $10 which is fine. I told them that I did not want to withdraw this money and it would be ok to take out the $190 that is actually mine. Again I was told no, and they dug up the following from their terms and conditions -

Exclusive DreamPoker Freerolls

1. DreamPokers Freerolls are open to all players who meet the criteria to enter

2. A player that has not yet made a deposit at DreamPoker.com who wins a prize in a DreamPoker Freeroll is required to make a minimum deposit of $20 and play 25 Raked hands before the player is eligible to cash in

3. Tournament play or activity on play money tables does not count towards your raked hand requirement

4. A real money player i.e. a player that has made a deposit and played a minimum of 30 raked hands, who wins a cash prize in a DreamPoker Freeroll is eligible to cash in the winnings at the players discretion.

5. Dream Poker reserves the right to alter, modify or terminate any Promotion and/or these Terms at any time, without giving you any prior notice (written or verbal) where it is reasonable to do so or for reasons beyond DreamPokers control. DreamPoker does not accept any responsibility or liability for any late or undelivered entries or registrations, notifications or communications or for any form of technical failure, error, malfunction or difficultly or for any other event beyond its reasonable control that may cause the operation of the Promotion to be disrupted, unavailable or incorrect.

6. In the event of any disputes, all decisions of DreamPoker.com will be final.

So because I have not deposited before the tournament I am getting forced to play 25 raked hands at $0.25/$0.50 limits just to get money I won on a freeroll. I think this is totally ridiculous, as I am being forced to play at a site which I do not use, only signed up for the freerolls I entered. I dont think there is anything I can do about it after spending 30mins on the phone getting nowhere with them, unless anyone knows anyway around this? Just beware any time in the future if they run any exclusive freerolls. Or am I missing something and this is common practise now? Steve.