Cheerleaders Wanted

Jaded

Re: Cheerleaders Wanted

Despite Mr V's valiant (geddit?) attempts to persuade me not to throw good money away' date=' personal circumstances (day off tomorrow!) have compelled me to do something crazy, and enter the Poker Stars Warm-Up at 5:45. Anyone who wants to see high stakes carnage as I crash and burn shortly before 6 o'clock, come and rail.[/quote'] Good advice, Mr V. ;)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaded viewpost.gif Despite Mr V's valiant (geddit?) attempts to persuade me not to throw good money away, personal circumstances (day off tomorrow!) have compelled me to do something crazy, and enter the >Poker Stars Warm-Up at 5:45. Anyone who wants to see high stakes carnage as I crash and burn shortly before 6 o'clock, come and rail.
Good advice, Mr V. ;)
You haven't heard of reverse psychology have you Slapdash. ;) PS Croc on 24k in the Poker Million (mtd520) :ok

Re: Cheerleaders Wanted Good Luck Jaded :hope Didn't realise my 41c doesn't get me chat privileges cos wanted to know which one of your opponents you fancy ? Doesn't matter 'cos I know you would say either the collie or the nostrils ! ;)

Good Luck Jaded :hope Didn't realise my 41c doesn't get me chat privileges cos wanted to know which one of your opponents you fancy ? Doesn't matter 'cos I know you would say either the collie or the nostrils ! ;)
Am I the only one who has no idea what that means? :unsure

Am I the only one who has no idea what that means? :unsure
I'm guessing he's got $0.41 in his account and believes he should have the priveledge to chat cause of it. Regards the other comment, I think he's suggesting Jaded has some peculiar fetishes :lol

Re: Cheerleaders Wanted I'm the last person to complain about going out to a runner-runner, if anything is probably poetic judgment for THAT straight. Cheers to all, especially Mr V and GaF?, for the brilliant support. And of course, for Mr V's reverse psychology to get me to enter! Night all :D :D :D