Cheerleaders Wanted

Jaded

Despite Mr V's valiant (geddit?) attempts to persuade me not to throw good money away, personal circumstances (day off tomorrow!) have compelled me to do something crazy, and enter the Poker Stars Warm-Up at 5:45. Anyone who wants to see high stakes carnage as I crash and burn shortly before 6 o'clock, come and rail.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Cheerleaders Wanted

Despite Mr V's valiant (geddit?) attempts to persuade me not to throw good money away' date=' personal circumstances (day off tomorrow!) have compelled me to do something crazy, and enter the Poker Stars Warm-Up at 5:45. Anyone who wants to see high stakes carnage as I crash and burn shortly before 6 o'clock, come and rail.[/quote'] if your off tomorrow why not play the sunday million?same entry fee/chips and blind format the same but 3x the prize money

Despite Mr V's valiant (geddit?) attempts to persuade me not to throw good money away' date=' personal circumstances (day off tomorrow!) have compelled me to do something crazy, and enter the Poker Stars Warm-Up at 5:45. Anyone who wants to see high stakes carnage as I crash and burn shortly before 6 o'clock, come and rail.[/quote'] :spank you should know by now - Mr V is always right! There are better value tournies out there for you mate as GaF and Croc have pointed out a couple. :hope for what you choose to play - I will try to rail but I may have to fight Mr V for the pom poms. :tongue2

Re: Cheerleaders Wanted HATE Mansion with a passion, and no way I'm playing something which starts late and lasts about 12 hours - I still have a ton of stuff to do tomorrow, just don't have to get up at 5 o'clock in the morning for once. Don't nick the pom poms Sam, he claims he looks cute in them ;)

Just qualified for this in a satellite, so I'll be joining you, JJ. Good luck! Can't we have a whip round to get a second set of pom poms for Mr V and Sam?
N1 Slap - and agree with the whip round' date=' I'll chuck in 50p. :)[/quote'] Come on you can do better than that Jaded! :spank http://www.cheerleading.com/poms.php?source=Google_Poms&gclid=CJrvs-Ls-YsCFQNQEgod2TObbA :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana I want at least the 10 inches. :tongue2

Just qualified for this in a satellite' date=' so I'll be joining you, JJ. Good luck![/quote'] Also just qualified in a satellite for the Boss 40k guaranteed at 8pm. Is this a good time to play a satellite for the WSOP Main Event, just in case these things really do come in threes?

Re: Cheerleaders Wanted I'm fooking knackered! While playing this, I've also come second in the Betonbet European Leaderboard thing, and done rubbish in the Boss 40k guaranteed and the focus game. And I'm usually like a headless chicken even when I play two tables at a time! I honestly don't remember how I got here from having an M of well under 10.