Poker In Europe $500,000 Freeroll

Mr Bubbles

Does anyone play at the above site? I taken the info from there site, but I am not sure I like the idea of all the action points needed. In celebration of the successful launch of our brand spanking new software, we are proud to present our most generous event to date, The $500,000 Freeroll! In case you need further explanation, that’s a cool half a million in tissue, United States issue that we’re quite literally just giving away to you lucky, lucky people. The $500,000 Freeroll will take place on 28th July 2007 at 14.00 GMT and will be capped at 2,500 runners. Entry into this most prestigious of events is through qualification only but with over 300 qualifying events between now and the 28th July there’s plenty of opportunity to secure your seat in this most fantastic of giveaways. Daily feeders for The $500,000 Freeroll are now open for registration from as little as 300 Action Points with continuous sit ‘n’ go satellites into the daily feeders from only 50 Action Points! Check out the feeder times in the schedule below and remember to set your alarm clocks ringing to avoid missing out on the opportunity of a lifetime! Daily Feeder Schedule

Time (GMT)Buy-inMax PlayersSeats GuaranteedSit ‘N’ Go Satellites (continuous)

14:00

300 Action Points

5 seats guaranteed into Grand Final

50 Action Point Buy-in

21:30

900 Action Points

10 seats guaranteed into Grand Final

150 Action Point Buy-in