Quick Q re SnG spreadsheet

Tom Hedonist

Re: Quick Q re SnG spreadsheet yes it is risk of ruin just leave it alone - it is forumalted to show you what bankroll you need for the games you are playing - hence the risk of ruin to your BR also I wouldn't pay much attention to it until you have at least 1000 games played as it doesn't mean much before then HTH Damo

Can anyone please explain what "ROR" means? Is it Risk of Ruin? In which case why is there a "desired ROR" column? That makes no sense. Why would my spreadsheet want me to have a very small chance of going bust? Thats 4 questions.

Re: Quick Q re SnG spreadsheet

just leave it alone
It wasn't me, sir. It was those other boys.
- it is forumalted to show you what bankroll you need for the games you are playing - hence the risk of ruin to your BR
I understand the risk of ruin, and am happy to have 0%. I also understand the "bank roll for desired ROR" and have over twice the BR required. I guess what's confusing me the most is the box with the grey background that reads "desired ROR 0.5%. The % doesn't appear to be a computation.
also I wouldn't pay much attention to it until you have at least 1000 games played as it doesn't mean much before then
:lol I'm about 1/10th of the way there then. And at a game a day, it might take a bit of time. Many thanks for your answers.

Re: Quick Q re SnG spreadsheet I guess you always need a chance of ruin - else why play?? ;) glad I could help :) Damo ************************** I guess what's confusing me the most is the box with the grey background that reads "desired ROR 0.5%. The % doesn't appear to be a computation. Many thanks for your answers.