Looks like a late night for me on Thursday!

BAM

While I was playing the stud game on full tilt noticed a 120ftp tourney so used some of my points entered and won!! I've got a $1000 seat to a ME game on Thursday at 21.00 ET (so Friday morning) 1 in 12 chance now :hope Couldn't keep up with the stud game when I was HU and finished 13th :ok 1kum7.png

Re: Looks like a late night for me on Thursday! Just looking at the screenshot - are you sure its the Main Event Qualifier you've won entry to ? :unsure I should just double check, as I think you've won entry to a Satellite to the Main Event Qualifier on Thursday !! 120FTPs can't surely be the cost to qualify for a $1000 entry tourney - I hope I'm wrong but I wouldn't want you to miss the correct tourney Good Luck,anyway- and thanks for losing concentration on the 7 card stud event :ok

Re: Looks like a late night for me on Thursday!

Just looking at the screenshot - are you sure its the Main Event Qualifier you've won entry to ? :unsure I should just double check, as I think you've won entry to a Satellite to the Main Event Qualifier on Thursday !! 120FTPs can't surely be the cost to qualify for a $1000 entry tourney - I hope I'm wrong but I wouldn't want you to miss the correct tourney Good Luck,anyway- and thanks for losing concentration on the 7 card stud event :ok
you are right Joe (congrats btw :clap:clap) My fault for not investigating further lastnight but the lobby is very misleading, as you see in post 1 its does say entry into the $1k thursday qualifier. What I have actually got is a seat in a turbo event 2 hours before the main sat (5000 FTP's) where the top 3 qualify for the $1k :lol:lol So put the champagne on ice and pick up that ticker tape