Copa Libertadores 2007 2/3 May

Re: Copa Libertadores 2007 2/3 May Copa Libertadores : Caracas v Santos 2 @ 1.80 @ betsafe 10 points :nana In Copa Libertadores knock-out rounds tonight Venezuelan Caracas who came second in group 6 are hosting Brazilian Santos Sao Paulo who came first of group 8. At the Group stage Caracas won three games and lost three. At home they won two games on the two lowest teams LDU Quito (1-0) and River Plate (3-1) and lost by 0-4 to the first team Colo Colo. They showed limits in their performances and they are the team who finished with a poor goal tally of 7-10. Santos for their part dominated their group with six wins and a goal tally of 12-1. They have been regular and 100% winners and high scorers while conceing only one goal. They are in exc ellent form and I see them able to overcome Caracas tonight even if they are playing away. I would choose the away win at 1.80 @ betsafe 10 points:nana

Re: Copa Libertadores 2007 2/3 May Maybe a bit late but still the possibility of losing, jumped on the Santos bandwagon after hearing of their stats from you guys, 1-0 up :cow Might jump into this league more often as the English league is getting a bit unpredictable, bit like this league at the start!

Re: Copa Libertadores 2007 2/3 May Copa Libertadores; Sao Paulo (-1 EH) Gremio 1 @ 2.70 @ Interwetten 10 points.:nana Sao Paulo who came first of group 2 are hosting Gremio who came first of group 3. Sao Paulo have been a better team than Gremio on Brazilian soil and playing at home will look forward to get the win tonight. Sao Paulo have scored 11 against four in their group while Gremio had their matches very tight finishing with a goal tally of 4-4. Gremio lost two of their three away games and won the other one by 1-0 also. Sao Paulo won two home games by 4-0 and 3-0 and drew one 2-2. I believe that at home Sao Paulo are able to win tonight and beat the handicap of -1 EH. I choose the home win with the – 1 European handicap @ 2.70 @ Interwetten 10 points:nana

Re: Copa Libertadores 2007 2/3 May Copa Libertadores: Boca Juniors (-1 EH) Velez 1 @ 2.35 @ Unibet 10 points:nana

In group 7 of Copa Libertadores Boca Juniors finished second winning their three home games and in away games lost two and drew one. In this knock-out round they are hosting Velez another Argentinian team who in group 4 finished first with 3W-3D-1L But they seem to have been poorer in their away games.

Boca Juniors have over all shown better performances than Velez in their last games and mostly on the argentinian soil.

Boca’s coach has chosen midfielder Neri Cardozo –who was sidelined for one round (the commitment against Bolívar) on account of a sanction slapped on him – to replace Jesús Dátolo.The rest of the team who drew against Racing (2-2) last Sunday. The two most recent matches between Wednesday’s contenders within the continent’s most important club competition took place in 1994, the year Vélez won the tournament. But I believe that tonight Boca Juniors are more able to pick the home win here and also beat the -1 handicap. Home win with the -1 European handicap @ 2.35@ Unibet 10 points:nana

Re: Copa Libertadores 2007 2/3 May Parana v Libertad Asunction 2 @ 3.65 @ betsafe 10 points Parana showed some limits in their games at the group stage. They won three games and lost three. Two of these wins were on the poorest team Maracaibo and at home to Real Potosi. They lost twice to Gremio and away at Real Potosi. Libertad Asunction were very good in their group where they met high opposition and finished with 4 wins one draw and one loss. The loss was at home to America but they won the reverse game away by 4-1. Libertad show a better goal tally of 9-4 while Parana show 9-8. Tonight in the knock-out game, Parana will have to lift their game if they want to overcome Libertad but I believe the latter well armed to get the wi or the draw here. I choose the away win at 3.65 @ betsafe 10 points

Re: Copa Libertadores 2007 2/3 May Copa Libertadores: Cucuta v Toluca 2 @ 3.70 @ bet365 10 points Cucuta drew their first three group stage matches, lost one and then showed some improvement in their last two which they won 3-1 at home on Gremio and 4-3 on another Columbian team Tolima by 4-3. They seem to have been good on their grounds in Columbia, where tonight they are hosting Toluca who came first of their group with four wins and two losses, Toluca lost at home quite surprisingly to Bolivar and away at Boca Juniors. They are in good shape and won two games away and at home both on Ciencianno and Boca Juniors. I believe them able to win away at Cucuta or at least come back with a draw. I would choose the away win @ 3.70 @ bet365 10 points