'Mad 10 mins'

Nade

Am i the only one who suffers from the 'mad 10 mins' syndrome after you get a bad beat where you start to play looser and lose money at a rate on a cash table, otherwise known as going on tilt! It's really annoying as i consistently win then i may get a bad beat losing half my stack at that table and within a few hands it's all gone :@ It's as if i use the 'law of averages' method after a bad beat i.e. if they can win with such a bad hand surely i can too... But it doesn't work lol. Luckily i win a lot more then i lose when i enter the 'mad 10mins' syndrome but it would be a problem if i was to move up from the 10/20c i play at the moment (not about to move up anytime soon!) Is the best remedy just cashing out from a table after a bad beat? If so, it's hard to do because i hate losing and that is more or less accepting defeat :loon.

Re: 'Mad 10 mins' ALSO: You can bide your time increasing your profit gradually for a day which could take hours and then sometimes the profit and hours of graft can be wiped out in one or two hands. Now that's frustrating! :unsure Does that happen to anyone else? It's commonly known as 'doing a Matusow' ;)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.