Question For Mole

SteveO

Hi mole I noticed that you are playing cash games at a fairly high limit. I was wondering what money management system you use, as a rule they say you should sit down with no more than 5% of your bankroll. This would mean that I would need to have $100,000 to sit down with a full stack at your table.

Re: Question For Mole Yes i reckon that would be about right, i dont have a strict regime and just dip my feet into the next level from time to time. you just know when you are ready to stay there. you must play where you feel comfortable. cheers mole

Re: Question For Mole I have another question for mole what alcohol level do you play at? I've played with you a couple of times and you have been bluted :rollin I was just wondering if you had a level and if you found a particular level to be more or less advantageous ;)

Re: Question For Mole

I have another question for mole what alcohol level do you play at? I've played with you a couple of times and you have been bluted :rollin I was just wondering if you had a level and if you found a particular level to be more or less advantageous ;)
yes i find 95% fu seems to do the trick. or until i cant see lol and you brian ?, perhaps we should start a new thread " how to play poker and pish in the garden at the same time "can only imagine the typing would be a nightmare!

yes i find 95% fu seems to do the trick. or until i cant see lol and you brian ?, perhaps we should start a new thread " how to play poker and pish in the garden at the same time "can only imagine the typing would be a nightmare!
only 95% you do surprise me me? as you know mate I dont drink but I cant say I've never pished in the garden though

only a ten spot no probs, anyone else since im digging deep? and mcfc you dont drink ahem i take it you were reffering to soft drinks
wow since your being so generous, ill have a buy in to the scottish championships and give ya 90% of my winnings! deal or no deal lol:ok

Re: Question For Mole Dunno if your interested in this mate or maybe your contracted now with spodds or paradise , but its a free seat and expenses paid if you want it. route2.gif When? - 29th March – 1st June ($3000) / 30th June (Main Event) How? For the high rollers amongst you, we're running a rake promo which could get you to Vegas for the main WSOP. We've got 2 options for the big cash players amongst you:

1. Rake $15,000 between 29th March and 1st June 07 and we'll fly you to Las Vegas, put you up in a plush hotel and buy you into a $3000 No-Limit Hold'em event on Sunday 17th June at the WSOP. Terms & Conditions apply
  2. Rake $35,000 between 29th March and 30th June 07 and we'll fly you to Vegas, put you up in style and buy you into the main event. Terms & Conditions apply

To enter either of these rake promotions please email [email protected].

Re: Question For Mole cheers morls but i've got a deal into it anyway, i am however moving to virgin tomorrow. as for the deal or no deal question got to be no deal at the moment i'm afraid, but you never know in the future.......????? always worth chancing your arm. cheers for the info anyway

cheers morls but i've got a deal into it anyway, i am however moving to virgin tomorrow. as for the deal or no deal question got to be no deal at the moment i'm afraid, but you never know in the future.......????? always worth chancing your arm. cheers for the info anyway
nice one re vegas! and scottish thing, no worries, im gonna win my way in anyway:ok

you're an inspiration to us all mole. my g/f read your big hands posts and said to her mates if she won the lottery she'd fund me to play poker professionally :) at least someone thinks i'm good :)
thanks, thing to remember is i started with £50 and built it up, this was like an apprenticeship i dont know how easy it would be going straight in at a high level with a new found wealth. first thing you need is a consistantly winning game no matter what level you are playing at, then you can take that game up through the levels. i think the most important thing in cash games is how you handle it when you take a hit we all get bad beats . you must trust fully in your game and as i said if its a winning one then you will always win in the long term. another very important thing is to try not to tilt we all do it but if you can limit the damage you can always live to fight another day.

thanks' date=' thing to remember is i started with £50 and built it up, this was like an apprenticeship i dont know how easy it would be going straight in at a high level with a new found wealth. first thing you need is a consistantly winning game no matter what level you are playing at, then you can take that game up through the levels. i think the most important thing in cash games is how you handle it when you take a hit we all get bad beats . you must trust fully in your game and as i said if its a winning one then you will always win in the long term. another very important thing is to try not to tilt we all do it but if you can limit the damage you can always live to fight another day.[/quote'] Well said. I've had some bad luck recently and went on tilt and vented my spleen on here a couple of times lol, i'll take your advice and stay solid!