** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Golf - EDS Nelson Byron Championships

This week there are three important stats to focus on. GIR, ball striking and driving accuracy. The greens are apparently in pretty average condition which should even out the putting throughout the field. Some of the big guns are back this week with Vijay, Mickelson, Garcia and Donald all back after a rest from the Masters and after some high-priced winners it may be nice to be having one of the favourites win a tournament again! This week I'm picking two shorter prices and two longer prices. My first pick is Luke Donald @ 19. Donald enjoys playing on this course and hasnt finished worse than 19th in the last 4years. He also has 8rounds in the 60s in his last 8tries. Not bad! Adding to this he is in the top 20 for driving accuracy and in the 40s for GIR and ball striking. Not great but with his record here and his 4top 10 finishes already this year, I'm seeing this as decent value @ 19. This may seem a bit repetitive but Anthony Kim @ 41 comes next. The guy delivers! With a T3 last week and a last round of 65, he is on fire. It couldve been better too had he not missed a couple of 10ft putts....he is top for the all round stats on tour this year and is in the top 10 for both GIR and ball striking. Although his driving accuracy isnt great, he seems to be able to get out of the rough well with GIR % from anything other than the fairway at nearly 61% (5th in the rankings). Add to this his only two outings in Texas have led to a 2nd and T5 and he again looks a decent price to get his first win - which doesnt seem far off. Next I'm giving someone another try on a course that should give him a good chance at finishing up there. Tommy Armour III @ 201 looks a very decent price considering his stats. Although he put in a shocking last round last time out, his GIR and driving accuracy stats were still in the top 10 for the week! As well as that, even though he didnt perform at his best last week, he is still in the top 10 for ball striking, GIR and driving accuracy for the year which bodes well - and at 201 he's worth a shot. Hopefully the fact that he cant putt for toffee wont affect him too much this week! My last tip is Jeff Gove @ 226. Gove hasnt performed that well this year on tour, but that's probably because he is one of the worst putters on tour! However, he is top for GIR and 5th for ball striking. Although he is only 64th for driving accuracy, I'm willing to put faith in the fact that his GIR % from anything other than the fairway is the second best on tour and hope that his game keeps up this week. Looks like a decent e/w shout if nothing else! GL

Re: Golf - EDS Nelson Byron Championships I haven't had time to look at this one yet but I see that Boylesports are offering an extra place this week in the outright betting, each way 1/4 for the first six places. I've not noticed them offering this before but it applies to both this tournament and the Open De Espana.