darts PL wk 13.

after a successful week last week, i hope to continue in that vein with ethis weeks tips. Manley v Preistley, all the games are goin to be tough to predict now, with the top 4 virtually assured of their spots. in this game, we have to go for a dennis win, Manley has been way out of his depth in this contest, only avging a 180 per match, and despite the menace been through none of the players get tired of beating manley, and the odds of dennis winning at 1/2 are a tad generous, though last time they played at Aberdeen Manley was the victor, however, i put that down to the fact he likes playing in Scotland, and i reckon he is in for a hard time at this big venue. LEWIS v TAYLOR. in the recent games Lewis has looked liked the player we were told he would be, up against Taylor though he may have to take a defeat, the from that Lewis has been in doesn't warrant his 9/1 odds against that for me would be very generous maybe even sheer lunacy had he not been playing the power, i just wonder if Taylor will take his foot off the pedal here, he is through in top place and he has a record of coasting when he is near victory, but upping his game when he needs to. i am goin to stick my neck out here, and go for a draw, @13/2. BARNEVELD v SHOLTEN. The Hague derby, to great friends go head to head, we can be assured of plenty 180s in this game these two are relentless on the lipstick, sholten is out but Barney wants to finish third to avoid Taylor in the semis, as does Sky and the PDC and sponsors, that is worth bearing in mind, so with that thought i am goin for a barney win at 2/7. JENKINS v LLOYD, last week Jenks took some stick from the crowd the first time we have seen him on the end of it, and with Lloyd being the local player here he can expect more of the same! i feel that colin has been the unluckiest player of this campagin the amount of games that have gone the 14 legs, only for him to have lost is high, indeed last time these two met it was 8-6 jenks, but again Jenks is through and may feel he has reached his final. i.e the last four. i am going to tkae the local boy to win at 13/8. HIGHEST CHECKOUT> this is a value market and i scooped 4/1 on Taylor last week! this week i fancy either Barney or Lloyd, Bareny will get a lot of opportunities as he should be left numerous 121, 161, 141, or 170 shots with his scoring and i would back him to take at leats one so egt him on at 3/1. MOST180S> again some value to be had here Barney is the leagues top scorer, and his 2/1 price reflects that, i would bet on either him or sholten(9/2) here Good luck.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.