PokerPlayer Magazine and Bodog

dobbin

Exclusive Freeroll Poker Player UK Freeroll Monday May 7th 8.05pm Registration begins on Thursday May 3rd 8.05pm The Prize 1st $10000 WSOP Main Event package,plus $2000 expenses for travel and accommodation. 2nd 500 tournament credits 3rd-20th 110 tournament credits A great offer from Bodog and PokerPlayer Magazine

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PokerPlayer Magazine and Bodog

I need to get subscribed to Poker Player - any ideas on the best offers? Also' date=' where can I get to see a copy soon for Monday's Bodog Freeroll - W H Smiths?[/quote'] http://www.magsite.co.uk/store/3-issues-for-1/poker-player-magazine/prod_59.html Three issues for a quid, not sure how much subscription is after, would imagine it's similar price to the link at the bottom of the page for years subscription for £9.84.

Re: PokerPlayer Magazine and Bodog

lmao' date=',,,,,,i had forgoten all about that:ok :rollin :rollin :rollin[/quote'] Forgot about that Oscar winning performance - can't believe they picked Ed Norton and Matt Damon over me for Rounders! Not a great start to proceedings tonight but still in at first break. Not sure where on tournament leaderboard I am as there isn't one - only a list of those already elimianted. Good luck PLayers.

Re: PokerPlayer Magazine and Bodog Still in at the first break - 357 left out of original 556. Red Fear and BJ 1st and 3rd, with fenner, glceud, PLTQM and dave488 in top 25, I think. McG:hope I missed goater on my table !!!