Rugby League: Super League - Round 11

Re: Rugby League: Super League - Round 11 Hull Kr and Salford is a massive game and with home advantage id take the Rovers to get a priceless win. They were hammered in the end at Bradford but by all accounts played very well in the 1st half. They were also a bit unlucky in the derby game. Ive a feeling Wigan are gonna smash Wakefield. Barrett on fire and they need a win after a couple of defeats over easter. Leeds v Saints, take the total points to be low. And probably Huddersfield,(depends on how the others go course) they are not just getting results at the moment, they are playing some quality stuff.

Re: Rugby League: Super League - Round 11 I'm on the Bulls tonight with a small wager,Hull still look unsettled,I know the Bulls have injury concerns but their forward pack still has some punch and if Hull show up under done again the Bulls could rampage,only a very small wager though,should be a great game regardless. Good Luck guys.

Re: Rugby League: Super League - Round 11 Hull FC v Bradford Bulls (+2/6pts) _42807453_hull_brad_06.gif Had this game down as scratch, slighty leaning towards the Bradford Bulls. Despite Big Les' exclusion I still fancy the Yorkshire club to run Hull close, perhaps even winning tonight's encounter. Something isn't working for Hull, both on and off the pitch. They are capable of beating the best of sides but they are stuck in 8th spot for a reason. The 6pt start offered to the Bulls by skybet is more than generous. Also fancy unders tonight.....this despite the Bulls' recent cricket scores that even our very own England Cricket team would love emulate. Ties between this two sides at the KC have been tight, low scoring matches over recent years. Hull season may be going tits up but at least their defensive record is respectful. Average points totals for games at the KC this year stands at 31.4pts. Bradford may struggle to run riot without the Big Les and Hape combination. Hull FC: Dowes, Carvell, King, Wheeldon, Maiava, Tickle, Radford, Washbrook, Swain, G Horne, R Horne, Cooke, Domic, Yeaman, Briscoe, Tony, Sing, Raynor. Bradford: James, Burgess, McKenna, Cook, I Harris, McAvoy, Evans, Halley, B Harris, Langley, Newton, Deacon, Vagana, Kopczak, Solomona, Platt, Lynch, Henderson. Two bets for me tonight... Recommendation: Bradford +6pts @ skybet 1.90 (1pt) Recommendation: Under 48.5pts @ skybet 1.83 (1pt) Prediction - Hull 14 v 18 Bradfrod (Scale 1-5) Good Luck :ok

Re: Rugby League: Super League - Round 11 I think yer right that should be quite a low scoring game rugbylad. The HT betting looks a better bet on the Bulls to me as ive a feeling Hull may have better fitness over the 80 and i expect it to be tight till the last 15 mins or so. 4 points at evens is quite high and good value.

Re: Rugby League: Super League - Round 11 i'm nervous about the bulls. :unsure all the money seems to have been for hull in light of their improved performance last and the bradford team news. :hope i am hoping that it is just money following a popular team that is turning the corner but has not quite made it round the bend! :lol nice historical stats rugbylad. hope you are right about the unders. ;) also tonight wakefield +12, carrots and not yet bitten somes to mind. :unsure whatever happens tonight in superleague, i for one am hoping that the current table does not lie! :)

Re: Rugby League: Super League - Round 11 Full time scores... Hull 22 v 32 Bradford Wigan 44 v 10 Wakefield My unders bet lost by a last minute Bradford try, lol! Still, had a just a tad more staked on Bradford +6pts :ok

Recommendation: Bradford +6pts @ skybet 1.90 (1pt) :clap Recommendation: Under 48.5pts @ skybet 1.83 (1pt) :eyes Prediction - Hull 14 v 18 Bradfrod (Scale 1-5)

Re: Rugby League: Super League - Round 11

I'm on the Bulls tonight with a small wager,Hull still look unsettled,I know the Bulls have injury concerns but their forward pack still has some punch and if Hull show up under done again the Bulls could rampage,only a very small wager though,should be a great game regardless. Good Luck guys.
$2.40 at the head to head,Well done Bulls.:clap

Re: Rugby League: Super League - Round 11 Thanks RugbyLad comming from you that means alot. RugbyLad what do you think of the Wovles to win against Les Catalans? I really think that both matches tonight in the Rhinos/Saints and Dragons/Wovles that both matches have the smell of upset around them,what do you think?You've got your finger on the pulse over there.

Re: Rugby League: Super League - Round 11 Leeds v Saints Took the points to be low in this one, well under 48 with hills. Saints are a better side than Leeds and if its an open game they could well get hammered. I think Leeds will try to keep it tight and kick for field postion and although both sides are packed with quality attackers, i dont see there being that many line breaks and most of the game should be played in the middle of the park.

Leeds v Saints Took the points to be low in this one, well under 48 with hills. Saints are a better side than Leeds and if its an open game they could well get hammered. I think Leeds will try to keep it tight and kick for field postion and although both sides are packed with quality attackers, i dont see there being that many line breaks and most of the game should be played in the middle of the park.
I'm with you on that AP :ok dont fancy the handicaps in tonight's games Recommendation: Under 48.5pts @ 5/6 Sportingodds (1pt) Prediction - Leed 14 v 18 Saints (Scale 1-5pts)

I would ofcourse take an unders bet when the game is a classic. 38-19 to Leeds. sorry to see you followed rugbylad. Couldnt make my mind up today, unders or saints -4:rollin oh well still sunday and some decent bets on nrl left, hopefully.
I was the same with Leeds or the unders.......great game though, 2 in 2 nights! Should have cashed in on Catalans....but you can never be too sure with Wire when Briers is playing. No harm done at all.

Thanks RugbyLad comming from you that means alot. RugbyLad what do you think of the Wovles to win against Les Catalans? I really think that both matches tonight in the Rhinos/Saints and Dragons/Wovles that both matches have the smell of upset around them,what do you think?You've got your finger on the pulse over there.
Sorry Jumbo mate, only just seen this post. I fancied Leeds to be honest....they were at home, with a start, against major rivals....they were a fair shout. Cats v Warrington, I wasnt too sure....Warrington can surprise a few when Briers plays but I wasnt going to take the risk.

Re: Rugby League: Super League - Round 11 Kevshat will be proud.... My only bet today is Quins +10pts at skybet. I fancy the London side to test Huddersfield's consistency over recent weeks and could even spring up with a win. Simple, Harlequins are always worth backing when receiving a double figure start, Huddersfield are always worth backing against when having to cover a double figure start. I was really impressed with Scott Hill last week and I think the Giants may struggle to cope with his combination play along with Orr and McLinden. Recommendation: Harlequins +10pts @ skybet (1pt) Prediction - Huddersfield 16 v 22 Harlequins (Scale 1-5) Good Luck :ok

Kevshat will be proud.... My only bet today is Quins +10pts at skybet. I fancy the London side to test Huddersfield's consistency over recent weeks and could even spring up with a win. Simple, Harlequins are always worth backing when receiving a double figure start, Huddersfield are always worth backing against when having to cover a double figure start. I was really impressed with Scott Hill last week and I think the Giants may struggle to cope with his combination play along with Orr and McLinden. Recommendation: Harlequins +10pts @ skybet (1pt) Prediction - Huddersfield 16 v 22 Harlequins (Scale 1-5) Good Luck :ok
:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy