Poker Deposits

leroyloverod

Apologies for this, but I've not frequented this site for some time, and i've spent a good 10 mins searching the poker forums for a thread related to this subject, but I've just withdrawn my bankroll from Mansion after a very good few weeks playing heads - up. I now want to deposit again in another site that will match my first deposit 100% (hopefully instantly - With mansion i played almost £1k worth of games and still only got back 20-odd % ) Can anyone recommend a good site other than pacific, paradise, mansion, pokerroom, BF & laddies?

Re: Poker Deposits

Apologies for this, but I've not frequented this site for some time, and i've spent a good 10 mins searching the poker forums for a thread related to this subject, but I've just withdrawn my bankroll from Mansion after a very good few weeks playing heads - up. I now want to deposit again in another site that will match my first deposit 100% (hopefully instantly - With mansion i played almost £1k worth of games and still only got back 20-odd % ) Can anyone recommend a good site other than pacific, paradise, mansion, pokerroom, BF & laddies?
i beleive mermaid poker give you 500% and full tilt give you 100%

Re: Poker Deposits To be honest, the amount matched isn't the important thing, but what it takes to clear it!!!! The $50 reload bonus (open to all) at the moment at Laddies is pretty good because it only takes 100 raked hands to clear. (see this thread - Easy $50 at Laddies ) Much as I dislike them, I understand the PartyPoker Sign Up bonus to be amongst the best out there :sad

Re: Poker Deposits

To be honest, the amount matched isn't the important thing, but what it takes to clear it!!!! The $50 reload bonus (open to all) at the moment at Laddies is pretty good because it only takes 100 raked hands to clear. (see this thread - Easy $50 at Laddies ) Much as I dislike them, I understand the PartyPoker Sign Up bonus to be amongst the best out there :sad
Thanks GAF. I keep getting e-mails from partyforfree network but they ask for id etc and i'm a bit wary of sending that kind of info about to an affiliate. I would rather an instant bonus to be honest because i tend to play infrequently (when i'm home alone) and make as much as possible before withdrawing and moving on. Its been working quite well on heads up, but on mansion i found that i was playing the same people day in day out and was swapping wins with them, so i decided to leave. I'll be playing friday / sat so full tilt and party are the sites i may look at. I always used to miss the boat on the bonuses, and would gutted later on at losing out on the "free" money.