Newmarket 18/04

16:20 - Patara Bay (RPF 6/1) Interesting runner here with Dane O'Neill in the saddle. Ran well enough to date including a respectiful enough effort in the Racing Post trophy at Newbury. Entered into the Derby this year and matched at 46/1 on Betfair. Half brother to top class winner Percussionist. Again, my personal preferences are an 8 runner race paying 3 places. Petara Bay to me seems like a great value bet and worth backing tomorrow.

Re: Newmarket 18/04 3.10 Hamoody (nap) Didn't handle the soft ground in the dewhurst 13 of 15, previous 2 starts over 6 furlongs on firm ground has looked like it will get the 7. Interested to see there has been some money for this for the 2000 guineas this week has gone from 400s to 180s on betfair. Reported to have been working well last few weeks. Hinton Admiral will take them along but 5pound penalty could prove to be to much. Tobosa main danger one for the forecast. 3.45 Sander Camillo Class filly, was very impressive lto, fav for the 1000 guineas. Hopefully she's trained on well and she'll take this before romping home in the guineas.

Re: Newmarket 18/04

3.45 Sander Camillo Class filly, was very impressive lto, fav for the 1000 guineas. Hopefully she's trained on well and she'll take this before romping home in the guineas.
Agree - looking forward to seeing Sander Camillo tomorrow :hope

Re: Newmarket 18/04 Broomielaw(Nap) 14:00 An interesting maiden, with plenty of types likely to progress. Of those with a previous run(s) Broomielaw looked the most impressive to me, with an eyecatching, staying on debut second and I expect a bold show if trained on. Hamoody(Nb) 15:10 Trainer Peter Chapple-Hyam, has sung the praises of this individual and if Dettori can keep him suitably covered up, he can show a turn of foot and see out the 7f. :hope TSK

Re: Newmarket 18/04 Just the one at HQ:- NORTHERN FLING 5.30 Newmarket RPF 8/1 Nicholls send this down to HQ, his only runner at the meeting, and interestingly has booked McEvoy for the ride. Drawn in the middle so has options if the field splits, appreciates firmish going, best distance and knows how to win. Good reappearance 6 days ago which should have put this horse spot on. Really expect this to go well at rewarding odds.

Re: Newmarket 18/04 5.30 Weekend fling EW Drawn 18 of 18, hacked up last time out & Johnston still rattling up the winners. I noted the significant high number bias last year at newmarket & intend to follow it again. Have comb forecasts & tricasts with: College Scholar drawn 17 Cheap Street drawn 16

Re: Newmarket 18/04 2.00 Broomielaw Interesting owner and promising run last year when staying on and hopefully woul dhave trained on this season. 3.10 Prime Defender Second LTO on the all weather but in quite an open race I feel the advantage of some kind of run and race fitness gives this a fair chance over rivals.

2.00 Newmarket: BROOMIELAW

Owned by Sir Alex Ferguson and has entries for the Derby and the Dante. 2nd here on his debut at just 2yr old, this Rock Of Gibraltar sibling can land this as the stable is in cracking form with 2 winners at Windsor on Monday.

2.35 Newmarket: MAJOR EAZY

Is the most speedily bred (half-brother to another top-class sprinter in Carmine Lake) and may well give the front 2 'favs' a shake up

3.45 Newmarket: SANDER CAMILLO

Head and shoulders above these she should confirm her favouritism place for the 1000 Guineas with a victory here today with Frankie on board. 3.10 Newmarket: PRIME DEFENDER Pulled clear of the rest when 2nd to Dubais Touch just over 2 weeks ago.Very consistent and promising performances as a 2 yr old and can make amends for his followers today.

Re: Newmarket 18/04 345 fantasy parkes looks a massive price rpf 20\1 and should be backed ew against some fairly exposed horses may not win but a great place bet 420 tothemax looks ew value here and can win if fit 530 coolege scholar has a good draw and c\d for and is a ew price

Re: Newmarket 18/04 4.20 Newmarket Massive close seconds on previous three starts included Longchamp Group 3 over this trip and that is some of the best form on offer.definately has a chance of placing in an 8 horse event. 8/1 5.30 Newmarket Aahayson well beaten in last race over 7f in Listed company, drop back to 6f should suit, ground not a problem, could be a lively outsider, with 4 places on offer i'll have a punt. 14/1 gl.

Re: Newmarket 18/04 4.20 To The Max EW 3 places with 8 runners, great value at 14/1. Lightly raced horse, impressive win on maden on same ground although last race 199 days ago was poor. If on form can take this. 5.30 College Scholar EW CD winner, big price, good draw. 12/1. Won all 3 races here. May need a run but chance taken due to good form last season. :hope

16:20 - Patara Bay (RPF 6/1) Interesting runner here with Dane O'Neill in the saddle. Ran well enough to date including a respectiful enough effort in the Racing Post trophy at Newbury. Entered into the Derby this year and matched at 46/1 on Betfair. Half brother to top class winner Percussionist. Again, my personal preferences are an 8 runner race paying 3 places. Petara Bay to me seems like a great value bet and worth backing tomorrow.
WooHoo - got one. Dont you just love the flat season !! :nana :nana :nana

4.20 To The Max EW 3 places with 8 runners, great value at 14/1. Lightly raced horse, impressive win on maden on same ground although last race 199 days ago was poor. If on form can take this. 5.30 College Scholar EW CD winner, big price, good draw. 12/1. Won all 3 races here. May need a run but chance taken due to good form last season. :hope
Both crap :@

5.30 Newmarket Aahayson well beaten in last race over 7f in Listed company, drop back to 6f should suit, ground not a problem, could be a lively outsider, with 4 places on offer i'll have a punt. 14/1 gl.
just been mulling over todays results, came bloody second:@ had 20's on betfair for the win.:\ luckily took a bit on the place @ 4.1 this morning.