** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Montenegro, 14/04

Saturday, 4PM FK Zeta 1.10 X 6.75 Jedinstvo 13.50 Grbalj 1.20 X 5.00 Decic10.00 Mladost 1.60 X 3.35 Sutjeska 4.75 Mogren 1.65 X 3.45 Kom 4.25 Petrovac 1.50 X 3.50 Berane 5.50 Rudar Pljevlja 4.75 X 3.60 Buducnost 1.55 (bwin) Mogren hosting Kom. I'll keep bakcing home team. As already stated many times they improved a lot after the break and with few aditions they look by far more solid team then in first part of the season. At home they won all games played after the break. Infact they only drew with Zeta 1:1, but won with leader Buducnost. Kom is playing surprisingly good lately winning their last 3 games. But I think that will satisfy them as they don't have some bigger ambitions then to stay in the league. Can't see nothing else then HW, bwin 1.65. GL~

Re: Montenegro, 14/04 Mladost hosting Sutjeska. Mladost with 29 pts and Sutjeska with 26pts. Sutjeska have the worst aay record in the leage with only one win, but that win came guess what with this rival, Mladost. Now they meed again, and I think Sutjeska have ne chances to stay unbeaten. It looks like playing on this field suits them, as they also played here when Buducnost played their games on Mladost stadium for a while, and made a good game despie loosing 1:0. My pick is Sutjeska +0.75AH, Pinnacle @1.96. GL~

Re: Montenegro, 14/04 Rudar hosting Buducnost. Buducnost won in the derby in last round but I think despite that win they will still keep struggling away. Rudar ath ome is very strong and I don't see how will Buducnsot win 3pts in this match. Their first meeting in Pljevlja ended 0:2 for Buducnsot but back then it was first round of the season, Buducnost had Burzanovic and Rudar not prepared for it somehow. Now I think they can and will stop Buducnost, Draw seems like fair result. Bwin @3.6. GL~