Simple system by Sonix

My original thought was to start this next season. But I decided to make a small preview already now.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

The rules are simple.

1) Bet on football games (home wins only) where the odds is less then 1.4

2) The current strike rate for the league or team for games under 1.41 have to be > 85%

3) From the population I choose only few selections each week, not all of them.

4) Don’t put money on teams that will play CL/Ueffa coming week or against teams that are near degradation (end of season)

5) Exit criteria: 2 losers in row means that the system goes on hold for 2 weeks, to see what to do next.

Starting bank = 50 + few zeros =100% bank real money

The staking is progressive up to 50% of the bank. Some money will be withdrawn after a while if in profit. This money I’m putting in this staking are money that I have afford to loose and strongly advice you to never bet more then you can handle when loosing. Remember also that if you enter this system when it is in profit, you should use your own staking that’s lower. It’s always easer to take bigger risk with money that comes from profit.

This system can be combined with in play strategies which I often do but will not be considered here.

- Withdrawing the position after first goal and taking the profit home

- Often withdrawing the position with equivalent loss on all results if 0-0 is steel holding 10 minutes before the game ends.

This is not covered here.

I will also run this system next season in new threat.

Ok, wish me good luck

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.