Poker Player mag

lathmeister

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Poker Player mag

Oh wow!! Cheers mate :ok You'd need pretty good eye sight to see this in front of your opponents though!!!!
I think the idea here is that in a self dealt game the clued up dealer would get the advantage. There's a wee magic shop in Queen St Glasgow called Tam Shepherds, it's been there for ever,still looks the same as the first time I got took in, they sell marked decks and they're much more subtle than those 2 examples, every card is marked.

Re: Poker Player mag

look at the cherub in the top left corner' date=' beside it's left wing is a little clubs symbol, to the right of that there is a scrolled 9, look at it upside down it's the same:tongue2[/quote'] can see what you mean but surely the cards would be obvious with a different number instead of a 9 ie 10 or 1

Re: Poker Player mag Just been searching the net - this uses "3d Magic Eye" - look at it cross eyed and you can see it's the King Hearts :loon KHback.jpg Found this that looks similar to our deck ..... cant see how the A comes about .... but the 9 looks common ...... there should be another number there I think :unsure riderback_large.jpg

Guest gazza271

Re: Poker Player mag I think my subscription must be coming to an end with Poker Player BUT....... in todays post I get a letter offering me 24 issues for £9.99, a saving of 76% or 12 issues for £5.99, a saving of 71% The 24 issues offer is to good to pass on and I will be taking that one :ok I would imagine that anyone who subscribes will also get this offer :ok