Virgin V Points

morlspin

Re: Virgin V Points No worries Andy, The other poker forum legend that is GaF sorted me out Had a couple of offers too and its all sorted now, thanks everyone! I had 41k miles, and used 40k for a free flight to St Lucia in June/July, and now i have the extra 2k to use for a cheaper flight for my gf to come Cant wait! edit::::: Just before i get the usual "you have more holidays than the queen " etc etc. Ive had to cancel the holiday to hongkong/Australia, as the lad i was travelling with cant afford to go, and i have a gf now, so priorities are kinda changing lol

Re: Virgin V Points Graeme, I've had a couple of emails from Virgin about applying for their Amex credit card. Earns you miles while you spend and 3000 bonus ones on your first spend. Might be worth you getting one?

3.gif
3.gif1 Flying Club mile for every £1 you spend on everyday card purchases
3.gif
3.gif3,000 bonus miles upon first purchase with the card within 90 days of your account opening
3.gif
3.gifDouble miles for every £1 spent direct with Virgin Atlantic or Virgin Holidays
3.gif
3.gifNo annual fee
3.gif
3.gif0% p.a. introductory balance transfer rate for 6 months from the date your account is opened (2% handling fee applies)
3.gif
3.gifTypical rate 17.9% APR (variable)
3.gif
3.gifEasy online banking
3.gif
3.gifPlus much more...

Re: Virgin V Points Cheers Helen, i saw this myself a few weeks back, but decided that more debt for a cheaper holiday isnt really worth it Im all sorted now, 2 flights, 9 nights accomodation all for a round sum of £750 total. cant grumble with that to be honest Thanks again to everyone who has helped/offered to help, much appreciated

Re: Virgin V Points

There's no debt' date=' just freebies, if you're disciplined enough to pay it off in full every month!!![/quote'] Hell im not disciplined enough for that, id be out spending all day every day, i cant trust myself not to, so i dont and wont have any loans or credit again, been in a bad situation before and didnt like it, learned my lesson big style!:sad

Cheers Helen, i saw this myself a few weeks back, but decided that more debt for a cheaper holiday isnt really worth it Im all sorted now, 2 flights, 9 nights accomodation all for a round sum of £750 total. cant grumble with that to be honest
Hell im not disciplined enough for that' date=' id be out spending all day every day, i cant trust myself not to, so i dont and wont have any loans or credit again, been in a bad situation before and didnt like it, learned my lesson big style!:sad[/quote'] Graeme - you are not just getting old, you are getting wise. :clap:clap:clap

No worries Andy, The other poker forum legend that is GaF sorted me out Had a couple of offers too and its all sorted now, thanks everyone! I had 41k miles, and used 40k for a free flight to St Lucia in June/July, and now i have the extra 2k to use for a cheaper flight for my gf to come Cant wait! edit::::: Just before i get the usual "you have more holidays than the queen " etc etc. Ive had to cancel the holiday to hongkong/Australia, as the lad i was travelling with cant afford to go, and i have a gf now, so priorities are kinda changing lol
Have a great time mate. :ok When do I get to meet my daughter-in-law to be?? :unsure