Brasiliero 31/03-01/04/2007

Sao Paolo to rest players in clasico! *Sao Paolo coach Muricy Ramalho, admited that to him is more important game against Necaxa in wednesday than game against Palmeiras on sunday. "It's all up to players to decide!" said Muricy Ramalho. *Palmeiras on the other hand play vital game for them to qualify for nex round... *I will wait with my pick, but usefull info...

Re: Brasiliero 31/03-01/04/2007

Sao Paolo to rest players in clasico! *Sao Paolo coach Muricy Ramalho, admited that to him is more important game against Necaxa in wednesday than game against Palmeiras on sunday. "It's all up to players to decide!" said Muricy Ramalho. *Palmeiras on the other hand play vital game for them to qualify for nex round... *I will wait with my pick, but usefull info...
São Paulo 4-4-2 Rogério Ceni; Ilsinho, Miranda, Alex Silva, Júnior; Hernanes, Richarlyson, Jorge Wagner, Hugo (Souza); Leandro, Borges Tricolor rest; Aloísio, Josué, Jadílson (suspended), André Dias, Hugo or Souza. Palmeiras 4-4-2 Diego Cavalieri; Wendel, David, Dininho, Leandro; Pierre, Martinez (Michael), Michael (William), Valdivia; Edmundo, Osmar