London Poker MeetUp Friday Game Details

Paulie_D

On this subject, I'll stick in a word for the London Poker Meetup's regular Friday night Game. Where: Fern Lodge 118 Gauden Road Clapham London SW4 6LU (near to Clapham North underground) Venue: The Clapham Game is held in a working mens club, with club prices (cheap!) and a decent friendly atmosphere. Hot pies of the Pukka sort available and usual bar snacks, no problem bringing a bite to eat with you. The Game: No Limit Holdem, freeze out, £10 buy-in for 2,500 in chips, 20 minute levels. blinds starting at 25/50. Cards in the air at 8.15 sharp, late finish, last tube just after midnight. Prize split depending on pool and numbers. We usually have over 50 runners with the most in recent weeks of 70. The first 70 will be seated with any extras on a waiting list, within recent weeks all players seated by end of first level (20 mins). Side games available. Event fee: GBP1.00 per person

Re: London Poker MeetUp Friday Game Details

ty for the info,when i get a friday free,i would deffo be interested...:ok
Excellent..we're also looking to expand by adding a weekly Wednesday Game and, in the coming months, adding poker variants (Omaha, O8, Stud etc) to the Friday game.
by the way,what ever happened to the challenge from a few months ago that got cancelled (i think),???
IIRC, APAT Wales intruded and, since we sent a fairly large contingent, we had to call it off. Unfortunately, since APAT can't release details of their 'Championships' until quite near the dates we often have clashing diaries. Indeed, APAT Scotland clashes with our monthly Player of the Year competion in April. (Hopefully, APAT will be able to offer firm dates & venues for Season 2 well in advance so that we can plan more effectively)...Des...you listening, mate? ;) As for Team Turmoil...AFAIK it's still in planning stages although our Events Calendar is increasingly full between now and our "LPM does Vegas" trip in mid-July both for the WSOP Main Event and the APAT World Championship. :nana I'll check with the Team Turmoil organiser and see where we are.

As for Team Turmoil...AFAIK it's still in planning stages although our Events Calendar is increasingly full between now and our "LPM does Vegas" trip in mid-July both for the WSOP Main Event and the APAT World Championship. :nana I'll check with the Team Turmoil organiser and see where we are.
Ok....we're VERY tentatively pencilling in Sunday 24th June 2007. VERY much in the early planning stages at the moment.

....in the coming months' date=' adding poker variants (Omaha, O8, Stud etc) to the Friday game.[/quote'] As it so happens, in addition to our regular Friday Night game we are adding a Bank Holiday Special. We will be running an Pot Limit Omaha 8 (thats Hi/Lo) tournament at Fern Lodge on Good Friday. Start Time: 1 pm (ish) Game: Pot Limit Omaha Hi/Lo (Freezeout) Buy-in: £20 Starting Stack: T5000 Blind Levels: 30min (25/50 then up) Why not pop along and stay for both tourneys? Plenty of side action available including some really sick poker variants!