live poker every friday - Cresswell

lou saban

me and donna1 run a poker night at the rose and crown , creswell , just off m1 junc 30 , every friday from 2030 - till everyones fed up of playing. buy ins vary from £6 (most weeks) the odd deepstack is thrown in for £22. its a very friendly night with poker of all standards being played (especially when mike is playing). anyone interested or needing any more info please pm myself or donna1.

Re: live poker every friday - Cresswell I would just like to say that this is a great venue and really friendly. I go most fridays and love the place so if you live close by get yourself along you wont regret it,the poker is run really well and if your just a beginner or never played live before come along you,ll be well looked after. Or just come along to hear what names everyone calls mike ;) :lol :lol :lol :tongue2 :unsure :unsure :unsure :unsure :unsure

Re: live poker every friday - Cresswell

Or just come along to hear what names everyone calls mike ;) :lol :lol :lol :tongue2 :unsure :unsure :unsure :unsure :unsure
You mean there are some names we don't know?
just the usual, pokergenius, master, wizard etc etc :D

me and donna1 run a poker night at the rose and crown ' date=' creswell , just off m1 junc 30 , every friday from 2030 - till everyones fed up of playing. buy ins vary from £6 (most weeks) the odd deepstack is thrown in for £22. its a very friendly night with poker of all standards being played (especially when mike is playing). anyone interested or needing any more info please pm myself or donna1.
Excellent atmosphere - for anyone who wants to try Live instead of sitting in front of the PC. And Karl(Jones12345) buys everyone a drink if you stay for the second game :ok (usually out of his winnings from the first game):sad PS Lou is there one on Good Friday ??

Re: live poker every friday - Cresswell And Karl(Jones12345) buys everyone a drink if you stay for the second game :ok (usually out of his winnings from the first game):sad :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin yeah and every1 gives me there chips in the second game :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Re: live poker every friday - Cresswell a little more info for you guys hoping to pop in for a game or two. most weeks we have 2 tourneys , the second being a league game buy in is £6 , 2000 starting chips , 15 min blinds last friday of every month is an £11 buy in 5000 chips , 15 min blinds we have a deepstacks tourney every few months , next one being on the 13th april , this is a £20 buy in with 10000 chips and 30 min blinds. stt's and ring games are usually on the go for all those who have early exits in the tourneys (mike can usually be found at these tables :) )

stt's and ring games are usually on the go for all those who have early exits in the tourneys (mike can usually be found at these tables :) )
Thats because I like to multitable - not because of any early exits I hasten to add. As this seems to have turned into the "lets take the p*ss ut of mike thread", I would like to add that out of the four snowball tournies in the last 18 months, Ive won one and final tabled in the last two - geez thats probably on par with Dan Harrington's WSOP main event final tables. So Mrs Saban ( where's that smiley with the two fingered salute )

Thats because I like to multitable - not because of any early exits I hasten to add. As this seems to have turned into the "lets take the p*ss ut of mike thread", I would like to add that out of the four snowball tournies in the last 18 months, Ive won one and final tabled in the last two - geez thats probably on par with Dan Harrington's WSOP main event final tables. So Mrs Saban ( where's that smiley with the two fingered salute )
Snowball? Is that your beginners event?

Snowball? Is that your beginners event?
its a tournament of champions we have a snowball every 6 mths, with added value, basically what ever the poker club makes ie event fees, raffles etc this gets added to the prize pool, the winner of the previous snowball, and monthly leaderboard winners/league table winners get free entry into this, its £20 buy in and starting chips 10000,

Re: live poker every friday - Cresswell for anyone interested in coming to 1 of our poker nights (but maybe thinking its too far) there is a local ibis just a couple of miles from at balborough just as you come of the m1, with a little prior notice taxis can be booked up untill about 3ish, i think the tariff for the ibis is about £40 a room,