Paddypower

Jimany

If anyone has an account here, there's a $7,000 Gtd. starting in 10-15 mins, $5 + $.50 buyin, currently less than 400 players which is total of <$2,000 in the pot, great value? Hope to see some of ye in there :hope Edit: They play on the iPoker network btw, so im sure any sites using that network would work too, im pretty sure its not PP exclusive!

Re: Paddypower

There's one guy on my table who is single-handedly responsible for half the prize pool! He's rebought three times in the last five minutes.
Haha some people are made of money. Im getting a horrible run of cards, wasting away. I did just get 77, tried to limp with an utg caller, it was raised with 3 callers so i threw it away, 2 7's on the board and im fuming. But seeing as i would've been up against AK & 99 i guess i made the right decision :@:wall

Re: Paddypower Unlucky! I'm embarrassed at the moment. I got distracted, and had to make an instantaneous decision on the flop because my time was running out. Made a ridiculous raise, not realizing somebody else had already raised, and won, knocking out the guy who funded the prize pool with his rebuys.

Re: Paddypower

Unlucky! I'm embarrassed at the moment. I got distracted, and had to make an instantaneous decision on the flop because my time was running out. Made a ridiculous raise and won.
Yeah i saw that with the 8-8, i thought you were after going crazy with the 2 overcards but the best hand held up!