International: UEFA 2008 qualifyers, 28/03

Maybe its just me but I can't seem to find a thread about tomorrows games. If there is one i'm sorry lol I must be blind! Anyone got any tips for tomorrows game. I doing a couple off accum so far Coupon 1 Stake: £3 Finland 3/10 (2 strong for Abzerbaijan and in great form at the minute) Holland 8/13 (Better team than Slovenia and good odds so took a chance) Italy 2/7 (a must win game for them) Rep Ireland 5/6 (also must win game for them and at Croke park, they should win) Portugal 7/5 (Great odds against a poor Serbia side who lost on saturday 2 a awful team, and Portugal also playing well and have to many world class players) Return £38 Coupon 2 Stake: £2 Ukraine/Lithuania 7/2 (Lithuania played well against France and were unlucky not to get a point, they will pick a point up here I feel Ukraine not as good as they are made out) Bulgaria 1/5 (They play Albania, says it all really lol.. easy win expected) Mexico 6/5 (Took a chance on this game v Ecuador.. but Mexico are good odds and a good side, cant really understand why the odds are good because Educdor are poor) France 2/7 (Austria in a friendly easy stuff whatever team they decide to put out.. confortable win) Return £35

Re: International: UEFA 2008 qualifyers, 28/03 I've gone for czech republic - HT/FT 4/11 georgia - HT/FT 1/3 england - HT/FT 1/10 romania - HT/FT 1/10 wales - HT/FT 1/6 The odds on there own aren't brilliant but bang them in an accumulator it pays 1.56/1 which isn't too bad considering who these teams are playing.

Re: International: UEFA 2008 qualifyers, 28/03 Well, many games are "no contest" games tonight. Many are dangerous on the handicaps (Wales -3.75??) However, a punter is likely to find alternative options for some interesting value. One option is to get on accomulators (combo bets) but these are also dangerous because you 6-8 picks to get to a reasonable value, and if ONE should fail you you lose it all! My preferred bets for tonight are: 1- To score anytime: many high profile scorers and most ar facing much vulnerable opposition, making this kind of bet value in many cases. 2- Exact score: While it's never wise to bet on the exact scores -in general- one could find 1 or 2 that just stand out at vry appealing odds, and while these are NOT to be considred serious bets they are fun to keep tracking while a game is in progress. 3- 1X2: As I said, most games are not even close to being value. But maybe a couple of them will be after careful consideration. Again, only small punts for the fun of it. 4- Over/Under: Well, I'm not going to place any myself, but if you feel like it you may want to get on Overs on most games. I know Serbia V Portugal is not one of these, and Ukraine vs Lithuania is also likely to go under, and so is Slovakia V Holland. The games of Turkey V Norway & Israel V Estonia are no bets. Other than these 5 the other 15 are likely to have 3 goals or more each. Listed below are some of the bets I've chosen to place, some with brief analyis, and some with non at all. Finally: Just to make it easier for ME I'm quoting ONLY bet365 odds/prices for the specified bets. Pleasebe advised to check on your favourite bookie(s) before you adopt any of the advised bets. Good Luck (1) To score anytime: This is my favourite bet on tonights games. Some of these players just can't be ignored, so I guess I won't need to explain why I fancy them to score. I'm only listing them in "singles" mode, but what I have done is go taking all doubles. (That had limitations as no two players from the same team can be taken on a double, so I ended up with 32 doubles rather than 36 for the 9 players). If you go singles, place 1 point on each. If you go doubles, my choice was 0.25 points per bet (8 points in total) My bets: Rooney (England) @ 1.53 Johnson (England) @ 1.57 Defoe (England) @ 1.72 Villa (Spain) @ 1.90 Morientes (Spain) @ 2.10 Baros (Czech) @ 2.00 Doyle (Ireland) @ 2.25 Healy (Northen Ireland) @ 3.00 Bellamy (Wales) @ 1.72 P.S. Feel free to repace Healy with Berbatov (Bulgaria) if you don't feel comfortable with the thought Northern Ireland will score against Sweden. (2) Exact Score: (1 point single bets only) Andorra V England: 0-4 Ukraine V Lithuania: 2-0 Romania V Luxembourg: 3-0 (3) Outrights: These are the ones that are VALUE to me: (2 points single bets only) - Italy V Scotland: Draw @ 4.75 - Turkey V Norway: Draw @ 3.25 - Leichtenstein V Latvia: Draw @ 3.75 - Germany V Denmark: Away @ 3.75 Of course I alos got on accomulators for some strsight out wins, but these are (1) No valkue bets & (2) already tipped by almost everyone who has a keyboard and has access to a soccer forum. Good Luck

Re: International: UEFA 2008 qualifyers, 28/03 "Some" Explanations: Rooney, Johnson, Defoe: The most likely scorers for England, and playing th Andorra minnows one would expect 3-5 goals in this game, and the likely scorers are these 3 plus Lampard IMHO. Villa & Morientes both scored for Spain vs. Denmark, both on top form and both form a very good and successful duo in the Valencia starting line up. Again, expecting 3-4 goals scored by the Spaniards, and these two are more likely to score IMHO than -say- Torres. Baros: Need I really explain why Baros is the most likely tos coer (even more than once) for the Czech? Doyle: Well, the lad's been doing pretty well in EPL, and with a chance to come in for Keane he's likely to be motivated to make the most of it. Healy: He score a hat-trick against Spain, and then followed that with another hat-trick in Leichtenstein, so why not score against teh Swedes? Certainly not expecting another hat-trick, but a mere one would be enough for the bet to win. Bellamy: If Wlaes are to cover the high handicap he simply has to get on the score sheet. Otherwise, Wlaes are simply NOT going to cover that handicap by any means! Arguments for the draw on Turky-Norway are available from other members on thsi site, so let me explain why Italy-Scotland & Leichtenstein-Latvia should have decnt chances of a draw. Italy are not the most in form team of th continent at the moment. They simply cannot find the net easily, and their recent diplays and rsults simply show that fact, and while Scotland have not been convincing either (especially against Georgia) they still got the required result. It's like the Milna Vs Celtic game to me. While Milan kept on hitting the bar, and throwing away easy chances to score, the game end in a 0-0 draw, only this one won't have extra-time. Leichtenstein are not to be backed outright at any given day, granted, but neither are Latvia! Boith teams are REALLY not to be compared by even the "moderate" teams such as Hungary, Slovenia or Austria. However, Leichtenstein have been "trying" to improve, and their run of successive losses jaust will have to end at some oint.. one day. This is simply one of those day that it "may" end, as it certainly cannot end when they play Sweden. Denmark, Spain or N. Ireland! The Exact scores I won't even try to explain. they're simply "cheap shots" on some decent odds.

Re: International: UEFA 2008 qualifyers, 28/03 USA & Venezuela double @ 1.9 Usa v Guatemala USA at home are a better side than Guatemala and should get the result here tonight. I find it hard to know too much about how much stronger they are but to me they will have enough. Venezuela v New Zealand Both home sides are considerably stronger than the away teams in my opinion. New Zealand lost 4-0 against Costa Rica the other day so proving how weak they are as a side. I know Venezuela aren't World powers but at home they should have enough to beat New Zealand. Think this is a well priced double so will give it 7/10