NRL Round 3: March 30 - April 2

Re: NRL Round 3: March 30 - April 2 Since I know that a few will be looking at the moment,Does anyone have an opinion on the Bunnies vs Dogs match this up comming weekend? Myself i'm on the Bunnie bandwagon and even though the Dogs won yesterday am still unimpressed with them alot and think the Rabbits could possibly add another notch to their belts,any thoughts?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: NRL Round 3: March 30 - April 2 Bunnies are highly impressive so far. The thing I most respect about their game this season is their discipline. An extremely high completion rate this early on shows a high level of execution and discipline which I think the Dogs are lacking a bit. Not to mention Holdsworth and Roberts are a weak halves combination playing behind the weakest Dogs pack in years. That being said though, SBW is a talisman of their team and his return will need to be accounted for.

Re: NRL Round 3: March 30 - April 2 Do you find it confusing to hear people rave on about the big,tough Dogs forward pack considering that the two best Forwards in Asotasi and Myles gone now? I disagree a bit(sorry bro) on SBW being the tailsman of this side,he's the besat to market but I firmly believe that Asotasi was the cornerstone of this pack and without him they seem to be lacking alot.

Re: NRL Round 3: March 30 - April 2 Just adding quickly,you are so right about the discipline in the Bunnies,especially when you consider that in Vagana mainly is one of the worst for that and yet this year to date he has been like an Angel.

Re: NRL Round 3: March 30 - April 2

For excitements purposes I am goin to take the Knights 13+ tonite. To be honest I was leaning towards the Raiders but after going through both sides I just can't see any advantage to the Raiders in any positions and in the Forwards the Knights look far stronger than the Raiders,so thats why i'm leaning that way,Good Luck to all whichever way you all go.
Agree with you here Jumbo. When you look at the Raiders forward pack it doesn't have much at all. The Knights on the other hand are very physical and now that Johns is back in the lineup, you would expect the forawrds to lay the platform for Johns to cause havoc. Can't see anything but a comfortable Knights victory by 13+

Re: NRL Round 3: March 30 - April 2 The Raiders Curse continuies. At least it only cost me stuff all. Every time I have a go at the Raiders I get it wrong and yet still I try. 20 mins to go,if anyones gonna win big it's the Raiders.

Re: NRL Round 3: March 30 - April 2

Since I know that a few will be looking at the moment,Does anyone have an opinion on the Bunnies vs Dogs match this up comming weekend? Myself i'm on the Bunnie bandwagon and even though the Dogs won yesterday am still unimpressed with them alot and think the Rabbits could possibly add another notch to their belts,any thoughts?
IMO the Dogs will be the Rabbitohs first real challenge as to how good they really are. I believe SBW & Shift Sherwin are back & possibly Matt Utai so it's likely the Dogs will be favourite. Jumbo like you mentioned, the Dogs haven't been convincing & im hoping the bunnies continue the winning streak. Should be a tight game 24:22, can go either way.:ok